This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick summary...

Randall Simon will not face an assault charge for hitting one of the Brewers' sausage mascots with his bat during Wednesday night's game, Deputy District Attorney Jon Reddin said Thursday.

What a riot
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• hehe that IS funny
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• stupid yanks
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• I'm heading out to golf now and will be napping when I get home, so I'll be here around 7 pm

Comment

• I'll try to get there by 7, but we don't have a tee time for this afternoon yet. When I book one, I'll post it here.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm free to leave if there's an opening in your foursome, Rah... Last meeting today ends at 10:30.

PM or post if there's a chance to join you.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                A quick summary...

Randall Simon will not face an assault charge for hitting one of the Brewers' sausage mascots with his bat during Wednesday night's game, Deputy District Attorney Jon Reddin said Thursday.

What a riot
                Saw it on ESPN this morning. Best quote was from Peter Gammons --

"They say Simon will swing at anything..."

(BTW, thanks for supporting my laziness, Ming. )
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• We're supposed to have four, but you never know when someone gets scheduled for a meeting at the last minute. If we get an opening with enough lead time, I'll post it or give you call.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Saw it on ESPN this morning. Best quote was from Peter Gammons --

"They say Simon will swing at anything..."

(BTW, thanks for supporting my laziness, Ming. )
                      This morning's sportcenter was hillarious. They did a 5 minute segment with analysis, and guest commentaries.

The girl that was hit, thought it was pretty funny.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I wasn't going to watch SC this morning... but now I am

THANKS.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I think the piece was around the 30 minute mark.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I had seen the tape before, but the commentary this morning was well worth the time. What a riot
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And they all did it with a straight face. I was quite impressed.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• it was quite amusing

i guess they had the evening to edit the piece perfectly
                                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X