• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up IP games XLVII

Well time to start a new one.

Old link

Ming, please close the old one.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Old one closed...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Not sure on timing tonight. Hopefully will play golf this afternoon. But if it works out, we should go off early enough that I won't be late, but I'll keep in touch so you know when to order the pizza.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks... I await the phone call... If I don't hear from you, then what?
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Order one pizza less...

Comment

Four winds 3:03
            Nellie has a cell phone, so I should be able to call you from the course. Probably finish around 7:30 and be at your house by 8. I'll try to call from the 17th or 18th tee. I will come straight to your house, and not bother stopping at home.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

*sigh* We just discovered honey bees are colonising our house. And we can't try to kill the colony until nightfall when they're in their new home and not buzzing around the entrance.
              So, if I'm here to start a game, I'd have to take like a half hour break around 8:30-9:00 to go out and try to kill 'em. If they head in for the night earlier, I can be here around 8:00. Hopefully that works out, but I may be stuck out there until around 8:30 so if you guys want to play without me, no problem. We had termites, and still do, we have carpenter bees chewing into the garage area, we have pack rats chewing up car wiring, and now honey bees in the house. I woke up today and found about 10 bees in my room all trying to get out the window.

Btw, once we kill the bees, we still have to cut into the siding in a couple days to remove the honey or it'll start melting and getting into all sorts of stuff.

These things are smart though, we placed some incense at the entrance to trick them into thinking a fire was nearby so the queen would leave, but some of the workers came out and used their wings to fan the smoke away from the hive while others tried to knock the incense stick away. I really hate killing them but if we don't, they could pack our walls with over a 100 pounds of honey and once that melts, it could do some real damage. Ah the rural life, one infestation after another...

Comment

damm i missed the spam festival well i am home and have even more mosquito bites to prove it....

worked on my version of the chicago meeting while i was gone, but with relatives coming into town, it may take until wed to post it
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Well.. get cracking

Rah played barano and berz tonight...

Neither one of us will be available for an early game on Saturday... both looking for a late game
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

k, i will look for the late game too then...someone just icq me or keep spa..er posting in this thread

Comment

Shall do
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

watching pumping iron....haha funny movie

Comment

anybody around yet?
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I'm home now
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

sorry i missed you guys..... computer was acting funny, still is, running a virus scan now , i think i dl'ed a NO NO

Comment

Working...
                              X