Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anytime after 8 pm my time.. i have to go and cut the lawn and water plants etc....going to do laundry too... friend is out of town, so i thought i would go on sat and do it.....

be back for the evening game....
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Well, that should kill and early game. But it does let me not rush dinner with the wife.

Even if i play golf tomorrow, it won't delay me much.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ok.... i should be here the normal time.....connection willing

Comment

• Did you see that Paul Hansen was using a very similar AVATAR. You should check out the OT and give him some abuse.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Gr... really... what a dork.. i will have to post down there once i run out of posts which count for something

Comment

• This weekwnd would be unlikely but I promise to make a real effort to organise myself for the next weekend.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• sounds good.... we will make sure barono is around too

Comment

• Well, I couldn't sneak out today to play golf so it's more likely we will tomorrow. SO I probably won't get to Ming's till closer to 8 our time.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'll be here Friday night. Did you guys see what Randall Simon did to one of the Milwaukee weiners? Now they got him on misdemeanor assault - can't anyone take a joke these days?

Comment

• Good, we'll save a spot for you.
                      I kept hearing about that but when I saw the clip, I could tell that it was blown way way out of proportion.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Normal Friday night JR... I assume you are going to make it. If so, bring supplies.

And rah... if you go golfing, call me so I know when to order the pizza.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yeah, if i play, it will 99% probo be with nellie, and he'll have his cell phone with him.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I MISSED THE CLIP

Comment

• Check out any SPORTSCENTER FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS, I'm sure you'll see it.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm confirmed for FNSGS, Ming. See you per normal routine. (Actually, the "normal routine" has only worked a couple times all summer so far... )

I MISSED THE CLIP

Too lazy to backtrack through this thread so I'll invite a +1 for somebody -- what's THAT about? Another Clemens story?
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X