Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, here it's free installation. So what does installation cost up there?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

its just a connection charge, its like 34 buck or so
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Then it may be worth trying both and choosing the best.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

so true.....but you have to load up both systems on the puter which is annoying....i will try one, if i dn't lke it i will use the other...cable/dsl is only like 24-34 dollars

Comment

Well see what the schedule looks like for the weekend,
            Ming and I may be seeing Blue Oyster Cult on Thursday night so we may not be avail till later.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

24-34 dollars canadian, what is that in U.S. currency about 14-22
              In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
              "Mark Twain"

Comment

laugh it up....who's economy is on the rise and who's is on the decline

Comment

But it is kind of interesting, When the dollar is falling, the paper always lists why it's a good thing, but then later when the dollar rises, the same paper always lists why it's a good thing. DOH.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

its just BS to keep the masses from jumping off bridges...

as for gaming this week...i am hoping for friday night, but no tuesday game, its the gf birthday

Comment

Tuesday? Did you mean Thursday?

Well, we're going to see BOC tonight, but should be around for a later game.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming, please post whether there will be a FNSGS session this week.

I was hoping for a Thurs = Fri bonus session, but I know the BOC thing looms large with you. Have fun, and if you swing by the house mix position, say hi to the engineer for me. (Not that it's likely to get you anything, but you never know...)
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Don't know if we're heading back to ming's after the concert. I hope so, but I'll wait for him to issue the invite. I doubt the concert will run much past 10.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yeah i meant thursday..... stupid typo...

Comment

I don't know for either night... I kind of doubt it right now. My brother in law is in town... Yeah, BOC tonight, and then the fireworks on friday night at my older brothers house.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So we're not going back to your house afterwards tonight?
                                If not, I'll play from my place.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X