This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knesset Elections: Vote here

You can only vote for one party, and the election math is described on the basic rules thread found here

For convenience sake, I have created the poll to be indefinite. I intend to close it after 4 days, on October 8th. I am willing to extend the poll if people think this is too short of a time, but I want to start now.

Come one, come all, and let democracy take its course.

Oh, and can someone "sticky" this please.
    Centre Party
    22.73%
    Harmony Party and Paper
    22.73%
    One Israel Party
    54.55%
    Last edited by PinkyGen; October 5, 2003, 18:07.
    David Disraeli
    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

It's the Harmony Party, We also will be publishing a newspaper called the Harmony Paper.

Comment

Apologies. I was going with the tread titles. If you have the power to edit polls, I invite you to do so.
      David Disraeli
      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

not a big deal, I think everyone knows who we are

Comment

*initiating hostile aggressive campaign sequence*

VOTE ONE ISRAEL

WHEN YOU VOTE HARMONY YOU VOTE FOR OUR DESTRUCTION

ONE ISRAEL SHALL SET YOU FREE

ONE ISRAEL: Because the only good Arab is the dead Arab

Comment

One Israel, the party for the safety and peace shall win.
            Vote Democrat
            Support Democracy

Comment

HARMONY PARTY

True peace can only come from collaboration and cooperation with our Arab neighbours. Through negotiations, we will eventually reach peace. Let us have the courage to bear our current trials with spirit and strength. Let us not succomb to the quick pleasures of reprisal and retribution, perpetuating the cycle of violance.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The Harmony Party is not the Party for Peace and Harmony. Its policies support needless violence, death and war.
                How shall our nation defend itself if we do not remove the threat to peace. Without making it impossible for armies to be sent against our nation, the armies will be sent and our soldiers will be massacred as they try to defend our infant nation. If we are to massacre innocent, young children, let it be so that the suurvivors, and their siblings can grow up and have their children grow up in peace. The One Israel Party is the party for peace and is committed to the safety of Israel by removing threats to our nation.
                Vote Democrat
                Support Democracy

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  HARMONY PARTY

Through negotiations, we will eventually reach peace.
                  What negotiations? This is a no negotiation scenario.

Again, can the Harmony Party please give us a realistic plan.
                  David Disraeli

Comment

Pre-emptive strikes?

There will always be Arabs who pose a 'threat' to Israel.
                    If the Arabs are so hot and bothered, let them attack so that Israel can cultivate support from the world powers.

With pre-emptive strikes, we will be rightfully portrayed as aggressive occupiers of Arab lands.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

-----
                      Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 22:43.
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

We haven't changed our platform.

We do not advocate attacking the Arabs, we see nothing wrong in defending ourselves if they foolishly decide to attack us.

Do not vote for the One Israel party, their members are hot heads who wish to rule Israel based upon emotional responses which would lead us to ruin. Just look at the member who posted before me, he lost his cool and started shouting at a member of the Harmony Party who was simply attempting to engage in civilized debate.

Comment

Pure defense will not work, for reasons I have stated many times in your thread and in One Israel friends.

1. Villages are isolated, and cannot be reinforced if we do not capture surrounding Arab towns.
                          2. Arab bases can be used to attack ours. West Jerusalem will always be under threat until East Jerusalem is captured and Arab staging areas are pushed back.
                          3. If we do not capture more cities, we will not have the industrial capacity to produce units in sufficient quantities to defend ourselves.
                          David Disraeli

Comment

Pure defense will not work,
                            Has it been tried?

Comment

Can you argue the argument, instead of quoting the first 5 words?
                              David Disraeli

Comment

Working...
                              X