No announcement yet.

New Political Party: One Israel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to remind everyone that if you are not a member of One Israel and/ or dont have permission to post here then please dont post. This is a party thread only and currently only One Israel members may post here and a few members of Center while we are in a coalition government with them.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
      I just want to remind everyone that if you are not a member of One Israel and/ or dont have permission to post here then please dont post. This is a party thread only and currently only One Israel members may post here and a few members of Center while we are in a coalition government with them.
      hi ,

since no-one has posted for a week , are you talking about panag maybe , .......

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Yes, he is talking about panag.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
          Yes, he is talking about panag.
          hi ,

one should know what the heck he is talking about before he talks , ......

but yeah , thats why some actions are called a witch hunt , ......

well fine , this party is nearly as death anyway

goodbye

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Allright you warmonger's , it's time to begin preparing for the new elections. Here is the party list as it currently stands on the front page

PinkyGen
            conmcb25
            El Awrence
            Arthedain
            POTUS
            asaz989
            Pap1723
            Darius871

Things we need to do.

1. Contact everyone on the party list to make sure they vote again. Specfically, I have not seen Asaz, Darius, or Pap around here much.

2. Re-arrange the party list for the election. Is everyone satisfied with their position on the list. Does anyone want to move up or down?

I must admit I am considering moving to 3rd or 4th on the list, since I might want to try out the army. But I shall do so only if someone else wants to try for the top dog spot, and if overall the party is better with me higher or lower on the list. I want to see reaction before I move myself on the list. I haven't made up my mind yet.

3. Organize a a party theme and party line on what we are going to run. We, along with Centre, have been running the country, and the voters are going to judge us on how we fufilled our pledges. Is the country more secure? Are we moving towards our objectives of seizing cities? Are things being run smoothly and effeciently?

Essentially, why should we be re-elected?

4. Is anyone still interested in running in a party newspaper, or are we all too busy with other demo-game tasks?

5. More issues?...
            David Disraeli
            Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• K, I'm like 4 on the list, but what does that do? The one on the top gets the highest position?

We've connected the territories in the north. I think the generals are doing good almost everywhere.

I know that I will maximise tax/science next turn in a way that EmuGod taught me (i.e more money and science without loosing production).
              "Peace cannot be kept by force.
              It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• Higher on the list means the better chance of getting into the knesset. Presumbly are knesset members get government jobs, considering they cannot be in the military.
                David Disraeli
                Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• I've had a look at the Centre thread, and it looks like our coalition partners plan to run their campaign primarily against us. (albeit, it's hard to run against peacenik's who have not been in power).

Anyway, my idea on refuting points, though the harshness of the refutation can be considered.

Anyway, here are Yaro's ideas, and he's pretty much on target on what I consider our weaknesses our as well.

Originally posted by yaroslav, edited

1) To attract more citiziens to the game and to recover the lost citiziens. The goverment should write reports to be published in the Civ2 section!!!

2) To give a role to the Harmony Party... Maybe the Presidency of the nation as it's not very powerful and by doing so we'll put them also in the war effor - in a time where all hands are welcomed.

3) To lobby against any expansion into Syria and Egypt...

4) To get a compromise from the govt that all the Kibuzt are going to be defended.

5) To work out a system to improve the comunications between the ministers and the military.

6. In what aspect of the game are we different from One Israel party? I mean, One Israel is for a FULL WAR expansion, Harmony Party is for BRIBING and we are for something in the MIDDLE, but we haven't take any measures to control how we're expanding.
                  1. We need a way to get the citizens back into the game. I fear the problem is that people feal they cannot contribute if they do not have a post, that is wrong.
                  I'm going see if maybe some of the non-busy people would be interested in running a national paper, but need other ways to recruit, even if the recruits don't join our party.

2. They do need to do something, otherwise it is too boring. Perhaps the member of the knesset not in power can write in the paper? Any other suggestions?

3. Expansion into Syria and Egypt is quite silly at this point, when we don't have Jerusalem, the Golan, or the Negev well defended.

4. Not sure what he means? This seems "rightist" than our current position, which is to "try" to defend all those scattered outposts. (And so far, I think we can defend 95% of them).

5. A communication system is simple. Post in the respective threads about what you want!!!! Not everything should be bunched in the turn thread.

6. Not really point, besides mischaracterizing us as for full war. (I guess we are total war in that I don't think we should be building civillian projects). I think that's because the truth of the matter is that Centre Party is really very close in ideology to One Israel, just founded later. If it wasn't for the fact we only have three parties, I might actually suggest we merge with them.

Anyway, on to Emu's points. (isn't this fun).

Originally posted by EmuGod
                  I think this party stands for a policy of the defence of Israel with limited offense before the war. That is what the target list we are using (I proposed it) is showing. We limited the aggressive One Israel's ability to strike at any target they want and focus on their plan of one united state. I know as defence minister I have focused on lots of defensive spending and have limited offensive spending to a small number of cities.

Also, we can complain about some government action since this was a coalition government. I think one of our biggest assets is experience. Every member of our party has experience in all aspects of the scenario.
                  He forced us to focus? We had posted on page one of the thread our basic goals!!!
                  1. Link up the cities.
                  2. Try to capture Jerusalem.
                  The target list reflects these goals! I fail to see how it has restrained us?
                  As for his choice of units as Defense Minister, well, the soldiers know what to say like that. Aren't even Centre soldiers unhappy with the lack of troops? (Check Yaro and Azazel's front reports).

ALSO

Originally posted by EmuGod
                  I think our best for a political campaign would be to target the current mistakes of the government such as the failure of the economic minister to fully set up a taxing system to get as much money as possible. I think our target list idea of the last time was an effective way to moderate both sides of the expanstionist and defensive spending.
                  This makes me mad. The tax changes are being done as the turn is played, and the real money problem is that overseas revenue from turn events is not occuring. But what really ticks me off is that he dare insult other jobs when he goes AWOL for 3 weeks without explanation!!! (*ceases rant*)

Anyway, just some talking points, food for thought, whatever. Pay attention to the party threads, and perhaps we should organize a campaign structure soon. Isn't Conmcb25 our "party hack" and in charge of the publicity? The certain so and so is not present, though I did unfortunately mention his name; we need the axe job done.
                  David Disraeli

Comment

• What do you mean "lobby against expansion into Egypt and Syria"?!

L'audace! Toujours l'audace!

Comment

• Jerusalem will be ours by the time the Arab Legion dares enter our land, provided some peaceniks don't prevent us from getting troops.

ONE ISRAEL FOR THE DEFENSE OF ISRAEL
                      Vote Democrat
                      Support Democracy

Comment

• Bah! We have both high tax-rate and science-rate. And after my next turn, it will be even better. I mean, how can we defend our country if we don't rushbuy alot in the beginning = high taxes to pay for it.

I don't think it'll be too smart to lower the tax-rates so that we can't buy troops to defend our country!

Comment

• Emu complaining about "some government actions" is hilarious.

The one and only time we had a knesset vote he didn't even bother to vote!

The hack is back (after a brief XMASS holiday) and hacking will start in earnest!
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25

The hack is back (after a brief XMASS holiday) and hacking will start in earnest!
                            Hannukah Break , we are rightist Jews, remember!

Speaking of which, we need to change the smilies to proper ones, like
                            David Disraeli

Comment

• I just wanted to tell you that I don't wanna be so high on the party list cause I wanna participate more in other demogames + PBEM's.. If you really need me to fill in a spot I will, and of course I will vote and check in here sometimes

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthedain
                                I just wanted to tell you that I don't wanna be so high on the party list cause I wanna participate more in other demogames + PBEM's.. If you really need me to fill in a spot I will, and of course I will vote and check in here sometimes
                                Do you still want to be a Front Commander?

Comment

Working...
                                X