New Political Party: One Israel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Awrence
    I'll be chief of staff... it allows me to forcibly relocate Arab labour back to our factories, correct?

It allows you to satisfy this "Strategic Intent":

Originally posted by PinkyGen
    I want to keep the post non-political, but the General should be willing to agree with the following concepts.

1. Support offensive action so all of our cities will be linked together, and not be seperated by Arab territory.
    We need to relieve some of our far off settlements. While we should not defend these places at all costs, we should make attempts to open road routes so we can send reinforcements. Additionally, some of our larger towns in the Galilee are cut off by Arab towns.
    2. Be willing to expand our defensive perimeter.
    3. Maintain our control of West Jerusalem, and have a plan to allow access to the holy Old City once more by capture of East Jerusalem.
    4. In addition to the above 3 reasons to capture Arab cities, be willing to capture or bribe Arab cities for the purposes of using their infrastructure to aid our economy and production.
    5. Be mindful that in 5-6 turns, the British leave, and we must be prepared to resist the full fury of the Arab attack.

Obviously, this will involve coordinating with front commander, but the Chief of Staff will select front commanders, but be amendable to suggestions from above. (For example, Yaroslav has already told me he wants the Syrian front, and other people have expressed interest in the military as well).

Also note that I have left "specific" military operations out of it, I only set guidelines. You are in charge of the specifics, along with front commanders. (And believe me, we got in a fight in Red Front over this).
    So dont get to zealous, dont forget Im going to be Defense Minister in all probability.............

So if you get to out of hand then:
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Well, I'm back from vacation, and as usual, Centre is being difficult.

I notice nothing has been done on a party paper. I thought people wanted it, so we may get our message out to the party faithful and to the masses at large. Do I need to appoint somebody to head it, or can you "writers" get together to work something out.
      David Disraeli
      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• I would like to be in One Israel if there is an opening. I've been reading this thread and it looks real interesting.

Pap

Comment

• Welcome Pap!

Good to see you here old buddy.

We will stay in touch and Ill let you know when we need you!
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Welcome aboard Pap. We've given out most positions, but you are welcome to take on any party responsibilities if you wish.

And remember to vote.
            David Disraeli
            Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• I'd like to register with the OIP.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                I'd like to register with the OIP.
                Welcome to the club. You're M1 rifle and Menachem Begin's "Guide to Arab Hunting" is in the mail.
                David Disraeli

Comment

• Welcome Darius! Its about time some of conservative friends came out of the woodwork!

Comment

• Wilkommen to you all!

Comment

• Hey POTUS, what is the deal between you and asaz989? How did you guys meet? What made you two join Apooy at about the same time?

Just wondering

BTW is asaz989 ever comming back?

Comment

• Sorry for entering in your thread, but I'd like to give a warm welcome to my buddys Pap and Darius!
                        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Originally posted by yaroslav
                          Sorry for entering in your thread, but I'd like to give a warm welcome to my buddys Pap and Darius!
                          Yaro as the official "Party Hack" for One Israel, I can honestly say you are always welcome here!

And if you ever want to jump parties just let us know

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                            Hey POTUS, what is the deal between you and asaz989? How did you guys meet?
                            We go to the same school and are practically neighbors.

What made you two join Apooy at about the same time?
                            I discovered this site, thought it was cool, and convinced Asa to join.

BTW is asaz989 ever comming back?
                            He checks in once in a while. He probably will pay more attention around the next election for Knesset.
                            Vote Democrat
                            Support Democracy

Comment

• Hey POTUS, this is actually kind of neat. I had a feeling it was something like this. And I was quite frankly dying to hear the story! Welcome both of you to Apoly!

I see you two are also in a PBEM now, so enjoy that as well. PBEM is my first love but these demo games can be fun too!

Comment

Working...
                              X