No announcement yet.

New Political Party: One Israel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, but we can get IDF infantry soon. i don't tknow if they're necessary though. Maybe I should lower the science rate if I continue as the economics minister..
    "Peace cannot be kept by force.
    It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• I hope I still have a job as COS, and I sure as hell hope I have a more receptive/friendly MoD.

Comment

• I hope the MoD is any good this time.
        Vote Democrat
        Support Democracy

Comment

• OK OK I get the hint

Mr PM make me the MoD and lets send a Dove to Harmony and ask Stefan to run for President.

Lets keep Stalin as immigration he did a good job and was reliable.

Then lets procede to kick some a$$!
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Yeah!!! Kill some Arabs!
            Vote Democrat
            Support Democracy

Comment

• 1. Kill Arabs.

2. If we already have Palmach tech (and I'll check tommorrow), I say we raise taxes and try to buy tanks.
              David Disraeli
              Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• after perusing the goals of the party, i wish to join the one israel party... as a true descendant of the jews we must protect ourselves and the only way to do this is to espand..

The Holy Book Describes our borders and as promsied to us , we must go get them ....
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Welcome to One Israel Rasputin. Together we shall build a future of peace, security, and reclamation of the land that is rightfully ours!

I'll add you to the party list.
                  David Disraeli
                  Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• thankyou my brethren, i vow to uphold the policies of our great party and see them fully impleneted in Israel our great nation !!!

Oh hear oh Israel , the Lord your God has spoken and he says vote ONE ISREAL party....

Comment

• Welcome Rasputin!
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Places his new Mempbership badge on his arm and goes parading round flaunting his new found allegience

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                          Places his new Mempbership badge on his arm and goes parading round flaunting his new found allegience
                          I noticed

Comment

• still perusing all the threads to catch up on the history ound here, as a fresh new immigrant to this great nation i am slightly behind in what went before...

Comment

• The past matters not. What matters is how many Arabs you kill.

Comment

• oh and which dam nthread contains the saved game ????

onc ei get home from work wont to check out the current situation

Comment

Working...
                                X