Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *crowd breaks into passionate applause*

Comment

• I think we should organize the parties members. We should at least have a president for the party and a spokesman etc.
      "Peace cannot be kept by force.
      It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• I'm going to be cleaning up your thread soon. Basically, I'm going to delete anything that violates the rules I posted in the stickied thread. Make sure you read those.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmuGod
          I'm going to be cleaning up your thread soon. Basically, I'm going to delete anything that violates the rules I posted in the stickied thread. Make sure you read those.
          1. I am disturbed that this is being done not only in our thread, but in Harmony and I presume in Centre as well. I posted my objections elsewhere, but I will note them again.

2. I would like to take this time to express our sympathy and support for the President of the Harmony Party, Htower, for his courageous position in this scandal. I realize he is the "enemy." However, some things are larger than mere party politics, and I think Htower has been invaluable in this Democracy Game, both in helping craft our "Basic Laws" and in watching for the security of the state as well.

I would like to take this time to request that Htower and Harmony no longer be heckled. This is not because of an appeal for "civlility" or something like that. I do it because we are all "Israeli's", and thus we are all one people , part of One Israel (in the literal sense, and united in common purpose; to make this democracy game enjoyable, fun, and to safeguard it's ideals.

If you wish to know my reasons further, feel free to PM me or contact me on AIM at PinkyGen18.

3. This to is for the party at large. I now have no idea how the panag issue is going to be handled, though I think my views on this are known. Nevertheless, I believe the situation now warrants the party addressing the issue, as many suggested earlier. I believe myself, Comncb25, and I think El as well all agree in thinking he has besmirched the reputation of the party, and should no longer be welcome here. Being party "chairman" or whatever dictatorial position I hold here, I think this is enough to act.

Panag is no longer a welcome member of the One Israel Party, and all rights, duties, and priviliges are hereby revoked
          Last edited by PinkyGen; October 7, 2003, 22:17.
          David Disraeli
          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthedain
            I think we should organize the parties members. We should at least have a president for the party and a spokesman etc.
            Good suggestion, I think it would do people in the party some good to get more of a hiearchy, and not have someone like me cast commands from above.

Possible Positions:
            1. Party Chairman: Head of Party at the time. Responsible for setting positions on issues, and the like.
            Possible choices: Me, duh. I am the presumed PM candidate and such. If 6 turns down the line if anyone wants to challenge me to party leadership, so be it. but I am the dictator at the top for now.

2. Spokesman: Official poster for the party, so we speak in one voice, not many. Members may obviously still individually post, but the spokesman would be the "official voice."

Nominees: Well, who wants it. Party hacks, noble statesmen?

3. Newspaper editor/ propogandist: In charge of setting up the new newspaper. May recruit others to help write for it.

4. Any other posts? Keep in mind some of you will be considered for front commands once the army is organized, and some will become ministers if we form a government.
            David Disraeli
            Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• *considers spokesman position*

[cute]

: D

Comment

• Generally the spokesman should not even be at the "fringe" of his own party. Not that I don't admire your enthusiasim, but if you get the role, remember we don't advocate massacring every last Arab. A massacre here and there, perhaps. But not all of them.
                David Disraeli

Comment

• That's precisely what I mean. xD

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkyGen
                    Panag is no longer a welcome member of the One Israel Party, and all rights, duties, and priviliges are hereby revoked
                    Sorry Pinky but since panag is not a cheater( by forum definition), I cant comment on this, Im not sure if its legal for me to take a stand or not.

Oh heck Im going to anyway! "censored"
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I am willing to be anything, perferably a member of parliment or spokesperson or working on the newspaper. I do not want to be a front commander or minister as I am not as great at actually playing as many other people are.
                      Vote Democrat
                      Support Democracy

Comment

• I am also willing to take anything as I don't have anything special I want to be right now
                        "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                        It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25

Sorry Pinky but since panag is not a cheater( by forum definition), I cant comment on this, Im not sure if its legal for me to take a stand or not.

Oh heck Im going to anyway! "censored"
                          1.That doesn't mean we can't kick him out of the party. Ming controls the forum, but he does not control the party.

2. POTUS, Arthedrain, what positions are you thinking of? Both of you can work together on the paper if you wish. However, I urge both of you not underestimate your own abilities. If you wish to be a front commander, then state it so, we will need them.
                          David Disraeli

Comment

• Yes, as far as I know, you can kick off him of the party if you want so...

EDIT: sorry for posting in another's party thread.
                            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• I'll allow it, since I like what was posted.

We need to talk about coalition sometime, is conmcb25 still talking, or is he just sending "hi"s and "have a nice day " ?
                              David Disraeli

Comment

• hi

I like to talk

have a nice day
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X