X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sirsnuggles
    Okay, I'm here. When do we vote?
    Starting probably tomorrow.

Im too jammed up today to start the thread.

It will run for one week.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• /me is also here and ready for a vote.
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Great. Thanks, guys. I hope panag will notice as well, because I couldn't reach him personally. But three people is great to start with.
        Follow the masses!
        30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan Härtel
          Great. Thanks, guys. I hope panag will notice as well, because I couldn't reach him personally. But three people is great to start with.
          panag has not posted at Apoly since mid November, I heard rumor that I could not confirm that it was due to some health issues, I dont think they are serious.

So you may not hear from him.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Excellent.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Hey guys, I need to know who Harmony's election judge is going to be asap.

Thanks!

Comment

• I will be the election judge of the Harmony Party.
                Follow the masses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan Härtel
                  I will be the election judge of the Harmony Party.
                  Thanks Stefan!

Comment

• I know your party is foolishly pacifist is such, but is there anyone without a post (such as sparrowhawk), who would like to command a front? We are short on generals.

See http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=107819
                    David Disraeli
                    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• keep the doves out of the armed forces 1!!!!!!
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Sorry (this is the second and last time I'm ranting at Rasputin): DO NOT POST IN PARTY THREADS IF YOU ARE NOT MEMBER OF THE CONCERNING PARTY (or a mod).

We are ready to discuss the politics of our party, but there are SPECIAL THREADS for that.
                        Follow the masses!

Comment

• Sorrry.... Didnt relasie you didnt want discusiion on your platforms in here
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• /me urges all members of other parties to recognize that our only hope for the future is in peace. The Hawks (no pun intended ) who push for War now do not realize that while they claim to want to exterminate the Arabs peoples, they risk angering the rest of the world.

Stand up against the warmongers among us, join the Harmony Party and ensure that the nOne Israel party is opposed in the upcoming election, and that the Harmony party has a voice in quelling the more militant members of the right wing parties of Israel.
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• We must get a majority in the Knesset the next elections so we can get the Israeli Defence Act through!
                              Follow the masses!

Comment

• /me thinks Stefan should be the Harmony representative in the Knesset (assuming that One Israel is allowing us a seat)

Comment

Working...
                                X