The Harmony Party and Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answering you:

A DL means 'Double login', that is, the same user using two differents accounts to access poly. It is a great offense, and the offender is usually banned for some days.

Ming's action are the normal actions of a moderator and should be not discused, not analyzed, so please don't do it.
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Careful. I'm simply posing a way to work this into the story that makes things more interesting, and might even allow for healing.
      No greater love has one than to lay down their life for a friend.

Comment

I'm with the harmony party!
        Welcome to the party Sir Snuggles.

I'm back from my brief sabbatical.

A messianic Jew? Interesting. I must say we could use one to spice things up.

As for the Party, we are non-sectarian, we welcome Jews, Muslims and Christians equally.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Since I can't edit HTower's original post:

Members:
          H Tower (inactive)
          Ben Kenobi
          Stefan Härtel
          sirsnuggles
          sparrowhawk
          Panag

sirsnuggles:

Do you have any previous experience with the Exodus scenario?

Edit:

Added Panag
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 30, 2003, 19:23.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I signed up several months ago, then quit paying attention when it seemed to have died, and then stumbled upon it again today.

I've never played the scenario, but will dl it and play it some day.

Comment

We're not dead. You can now dl the scenario in one of the threads, modified according to the wishes of this democracy game.

Just follow the instructions in the thread.

I encourage you to take a few runs at the Arabs, see how you do.

We aren't dead yet, sirsnuggles, not by a long shot. We just need to get the Knesset up and then we will play our first turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                You can now dl the scenario in one of the threads, modified according to the wishes of this democracy game.
                And "dl" in this context means "download" and you can talk without fear of the moderators (unless of course it is copyrighted material...and then you will be back in hot water again)

On another note, I am also interested in this game and in this party. You can sign me up as a member of this party, and I will be participating, though my knowledge of the scenario and Israel history are both lacking.

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Welcome sparrow.

Make sure that you post in the characters thread and pick an Israeli name.

Give the scenario a shot.

(updated thread list)

Comment

Hey, what is our official newspaper anyway?

The first issue was posted a few posts above. The title translates into "democracy". If anyone can find me a better name and knows how to spell it in Hebrew, that's fine with me
                    sirsnuggles, Sparrowhawk: Welcome to our party! Together we will be able to give tough opposition to the One Israel! party!
                    BTW, be sure to read the party manifesto a few post above as well!
                    Follow the masses!
                    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Of course I already read the manifesto...that's why I joined!

Comment

• Once you select a character name, then you can sign the Manifesto.

Comment

• I also have read the manifesto, my name will take a day or two, I am currently doing some research and trying to come up with an appropriate name.

/me of the Harmony Party
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• All the Harmony Party members should vote in these two critical votes for our party platform.

Surely we want to keep spies in the game.

Comment

• My apologizes for butting into your thread.

panag, YOU AREN"T SUPPOSED TO POST IN PARTY THREADS YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF, KNOCK IT OFF!

Ill leave now.
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                              X