Foriegn Ministry on the Mongols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 123john321

NO YOU WIMP! LETS FINISH THE GAME, THEN START A NEW GAME!!!
    H Tower meant "restart our earlier practice of bribing Barb NONE units", not "restart the game".

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

cavebear is correct John, I have no intention of restarting the entire game

Comment

thank god....i think a bit of unhappiness to secure an area is a smart thing though.....i know were not going to blitzkrieg the whole empire...but we should take "threats" away from the empire too
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

disorder fot too long could bring down the government though, and i think we'd all like to avoid that

Comment

As cityplanner, I could 'tinker' with the disorder in the cities. As long as we are careful, a small strike should not cause happiness problems. A full scale war would likely require an increase in luxuries.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

If we were to explore the area around Naples and locate any AI cities that might attack us, that might be a good thing
              ... Knowledge is valuable.
              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

obiwan speeks some sense here.....its is logical that a small strike force would benefit us most, and while were at it we can scout the area?

the bottom line is what kind of threat do the mongols posses. Democracies can handle a short tactical strike me thinks
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                X