No announcement yet.

Our Next Wonder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a shame...not sure i have playeda game that late where i didint' see manhattans
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

We should make a beeline toward the big Dam and towards UN, this will put us in a MUCH better position than where we are currently. Hopefully Manhattans won't have to be built.... We should also get the SETI program quickly too, if possible.

Do what will get us to AC fastest is my vote.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
      Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
      Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
      Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by CannonFodder
        We should make a beeline toward the big Dam and towards UN, this will put us in a MUCH better position than where we are currently. Hopefully Manhattans won't have to be built.... We should also get the SETI program quickly too, if possible.

Do what will get us to AC fastest is my vote.
        I agree. I think we are going to have a hard time getting a SS built at this rate.
        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

well the production in our empire is lacking....lets pick it up a pace.....hoovers is #1 IMO....and then we take what we need from there

Comment

OFFICIAL SCIENCE MINISTRY COMPILATION OF WoW OPINIONS

The Ministry sees a strong majority of the ppl wanting Hoover's Dam as our next WoW. The Minister strongly endorses this point of view, which confirms earlier threads on this topic.

We will poll among the other candidates (Apollo, UN, Women's Suffrage, CfC, etc. after the next session. For now, our clear goal is to reach Electronics and immediately build Hoover's Dam.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

by the way, just noticed where your from....do the ferrets own one side of chicago and the mings the other lol

Comment

H Tower-

We have 20 tax 30 lux and 50 science. Dropping from 20 tax to 10 tax halves the money we earn, giving us a surplus of 50 gold rather than 165.

I'm not sure if this is my jurisdiction or our trade minister. Should we post a poll?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                  We have 20 tax 30 lux and 50 science. Dropping from 20 tax to 10 tax halves the money we earn, giving us a surplus of 50 gold rather than 165.

I'm not sure if this is my jurisdiction or our trade minister. Should we post a poll?
                  I'll be playing tomorrow night, so a poll should wait until we see the new situation anyway. I will, however, be watching the tax rate returns each turn to make sure they are maximized. Right now, raising the science rate to 60 would still leave us at 4 turns per tech, so we wouldn't gain anything by lowering our tax to 10. Lowering the luxury rate below 30 causes considerable unhappiness.
                  Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                  Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                  Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                  Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Well leave it where it is , but lets work on shields.....btw how many engineers do we have running around fixing our top cities?

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                      by the way, just noticed where your from....do the ferrets own one side of chicago and the mings the other lol
                      Nahhh... It's a combined Fortress of Solitude strategically placed north-northwest of the city.

You just now noticed?
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Alright cavebear, fair enough. I believe that usually the trade minister is in charge of adjusting the science/tax/lux bars

Don't worry War, I plan on knocking down at least half of the fortress a week from today. The Ming half will tumble

Comment

Htower..... go get em

Jrabbit....i knew you lived there...i guess i never put it all together though when you were posting....

imagined you flying to mings each friday for beer and gaming.....

Comment

Working...
                          X