No announcement yet.

Next Elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many days do you think we should wait? I want Ben Kenobi to return, but 2 weeks is long time for someone to be absent. And I have invited email replies... I am open to suggestions.
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

While I would agree with you on another option, it seems that rjm is correct that unless we have another option, we must wait for Ben to return.

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I thought we should start seeking a new Leader now because Ben Kenobi had planned to leave after next week. It would take us that long to find a replacement anyway.

But we can let things hang for a while...
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

I think both options are the same........we should start looking for a new leader and we should let things hang while we do so, if Ben returns great, he plays on, if we find a new leader great, the game continues.

Either way, we need to wait for someone, but if someone steps up sooner rather then later, I for one will support them
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Yes, let's have someone step up to the platform.

They have my blessings.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'll give it another try Ben. Even better, maybe somone else will contest for Premier so that the citizens have a choice. That would be even better.

Comment

Well if Ben continues MIA and no one steps forward then what do we do???????
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

we could start another game or perhaps not
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

The problem seems to be a lack of people with sufficient time, etc to take a lead. I'm not sure that starting a new game would help with that.

RJM at Sleeper's
                    Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

I have to admit, I am not thrilled with this game. Maybe a new start is the way to go. It might be worthwhile to have a righteous kick-ass game to get us back on track.

Comment

Working...
                      X