Next Elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Elections

Normally, we start an election about this time each month. But Ben Kenobi's term started late and I think we should delay new ones (to let him play at least 1 more session, hopefully 2).

So, I suggest we let Premier Ben Kenobi's current term run through Oct 10th and have an election (starting Oct 5th) for a new leader to last through November.
    Let the current term go through Oct 10th and the next through November
    66.67%
    Stick to the usual monthly terms
    0.00%
    Let us be led by Premier "Banana-for-Life"
    33.33%
    I want a Communist Revolution with "me" in charge
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

With the lack of particpation lately I think we should let Ben run with this until the end of October and have new elections for November (regular one month term).
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Ben Kenobi will have other priorities after Oct 10th.
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

I'm heading on a missions trip to the Philippines in the latter part of October, so I will be unavailable to serve. My civ 2 cd will be in my computer half a world away.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I know your mission trips are important to you, but there *are* laptops and wireless communications...

Comment

It will be good for me to get away from all this.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Well, we'll miss you while you are away!

Comment

Er, +1 late vote for the proposal.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

what Mr At said

It is good to have you as long as you can be here, Ben.

Monk
                  so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

The results of the poll (4-1) are that the current term of office will expire Oct 10th and that the next term will conclude the end of November.

Comment

Someone needs to step up and take the mantle of leadership after Oct 10 then, since Ben will be "away."

Monk

Comment

Okay, some things have firmed up.

I will be unable to serve for the week around Thankgivings, but I shall probably be able to serve for the week following.

We have two options. I can try to play as many sessions before Thankgivings comes, and resign then. Or I can try to play another session after Thanksgivings, and then resign.

Comment

I am in favor of giving you whatever you want. Make it easy on yourself, but the longer we have a sure thing as leader, the better it will be.

Monk

Comment

Then let's consider that the current term runs to end of October, and see if someone is ready and able to serve in November. If not, then we re-elect Ben.

Comment

Well, I have other things on my plate to get sorted out.

This session will be played and posted Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X