Our imperium 1180AD--> 1400AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our imperium 1180AD--> 1400AD

Phew more then 3 hours ... but I think we can be happy, I used quite some gold for rushing(wall's etc, you'll see that I had my reasons, btw almost all of the things were already under construction,but events made it necessary to hurry up)
    At this moment we have 30 cities,which could be considered a seriuos nightmare when talking about happines...but that should be over in some 30turns when we have Fundi.

I'll include some notes for the next president after I have posted the screenshots.

Our history:
    1180AD: renamed all former Roman cities
    1. Rome=Atomant’s Hell
    2. Veii=Bear’s Cave
    3. Neapolis=Inferno
    4. Pompeii=Purgatorio
    5. Antium=Shadowpalace
    6. Viroconium=Gehinnom
    7. Cumae=Heretics Village
    Got NONE musket man from hut.

1200AD: Elephant attacks New Apocalyps and dies(Pikemen->vet), Elephant attacks Havoc, our pike dies(elephant is barely wounded ) -->lost Xin-ability in Havoc, Our Legion In Rack kill’s the Greek Catapult. Rush Musket at Havoc(only 1 pike there and an elephant knocking at the door).

1220AD: Elephant attacks Havoc again(second pike dies Havoc= size3) American diplo does a checkup of Shadowpalace(must be the name that got them interested ), and our brave settler survives an attack of an American Horseman near plenty. I use it to build the city of Phlegethon on the river south of Plenty. I use the fresh Musket man to finish of the elephant and becomes veteran , get 150G from Barbleader.(use it to rush a musket for Phlegethon)
    Discover advanced tribe 7 squares from Washington it was called Mendes, but renamed it to Sheol. It’s a size 3 city(3 red faces, black without temple) with a granary, temple and a marketplace.(I sold the Granary, since we have pyramids, for 60G)

1240AD: our crusader in Greece got killed by a knight. Bribed an other Greek knight for 120G(choice between losing a diplo or 2 or losing 120G and gaining a unit is easy) Chased Zulu horse away from Shadowpalace. Killed yet another Greek catapult approaching Dominion.

1260AD: There was a second Knight(he killed the diplo , We got Metallurgy and are now researching Conscription. The Americans switched govt=> Republic(ie still bribable but expensive), Rush wall’s a Rack(was already building them but the wounded Greek Knight made the workers go in overdrive ) Bribe one of 2 American chariots near Buffalo(we have no long range units in this city, so now we have)

1280AD: second chariot attacked Buffalo, we lost a phalanx, the bribed chariot proved it’s loyalty by killing the attacking chariot. Legion at Rack disposed the Greek knight. Killed an American settler too.

1300AD: Got Cease Fire with Greek...tried to bribe Halicarnassus(just to have an idea of the pricetag: size4 city and would cost 316G) we now have an embassy with he Greek(the foreign ministry’s work just doubled
    The Greek have 20cities, are a monarchy and are researching Mysticism (the Americans are researching navigation...something they demand for a peace-treaty...maybe we could consider giving it to them so they can research something we also might desire ). We also seem to be the only contact of the Greek(strange).
    Discovered the Zulu city of Bapedi

1320AD: Zulus build Copernicus, Americans discover Navigation, Now they are researching Physics. An Amarican chariot ran into the walls of the fortress surrounding our chariot near Buffalo...there were no survivors found, our chariot is still trying to wash the blood of the walls.

1340AD: Rush wall’s at New Apocalyps(a knight next to your city makes you do such silly things)
    (Chicago would revolt for 690G... important for the future ), Sabotaged the production of their library.
    ( I think I found a way to force a civ to hold a cease fire: at the end of each turn you ask an audience(and don’t frustrate them to start a war) )

1360AD: wow nothing happened...no-one was attacking us

1380AD: killed a catapult near Phlegethon, and a chariot near Sheol(both American), There is a catapult left near sheol, it will be in range next turn), found the American city of Cincinnati, withdraw Crusader(backup will have to come in the future from the knights and other crusader nearby) The city is located very close to Heretics village and Shadowpalace. Got tired of Greek Cease Fire and killed 3 of their knights...I hope the pikemen+citywall’s+river will be enough to keep New Apocalyps safe from the 4 th knight.

1400AD: It was enough...the Greek knight was killed while attacking, killed 1 Greek catapult which was stationed next to the city, Got a NONE-Dragoon from a hut. Here ends the Rule of Pharao Shade.

Shade, retireing to Shadowpalace.
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Powergraph

We are still the strong numero 2... and note that the Romans respawned as Russians whieee an other race to whipe out .
    Attached Files
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

our city status

all 30 of them
      Attached Files

Comment

Our army

list of our troops and the massacres they caused to Greece and America
        Attached Files

Comment

the Foreign ministry

we are at war with America and Greece and have embassies with both
          Attached Files

Comment

Greece

All Foreign info aboute Greece
            Attached Files

Comment

The Americans

All our knowledge about how they live.
              Attached Files

Comment

Science

We are Number one in Science...duh we have twice as many techs as the Americans.

(when Xin is organised I normally had 1tech/30 turns and 1tech/11 turns-->now every Xin-adaptaion is switched of)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by shade; August 31, 2003, 11:28.

Comment

Wonders of the World

So we know where to get them
                  Attached Files

Comment

Demographics

We have a lot of number ones here...eg military service, and some nice seconds although we are playing on a terrible map.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Okay, with metallurgy that leaves us to research:

Conscription
                      Fundamentalism

Explosives

Steam Engine
                      RailRoad

Leadership
                      Tactics

We are really close to some awesome technologies.

Well done shade.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The worldmap(marked the territories... I believe the Americans have a fragmented country)
                        Attached Files

Comment

World

The old Roman empire.

note Cincinnati (suggest we try to take it over/out asap)
                          note2 don't trust the Zulu chariot, it moved to our knight instead of away last turn, although we are at peace with the Zulu I think this will become a sneack-attack--> I suggest before ending the turn our next pres goes talking to the Zulu's just keep status quo, or he takes our the chariot himself.

The diplo embarked on an exploring/embassy-building trip trough the black to the Zulu's.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Some of our Xincities (Glorificus, Enron and Newton)
                            Havoc is still recovering, and this will take a lot more turns before it's back at size5 (only 1 food/turn)
                            Attached Files

Comment

Some far-away cities trying to survive on their own(and doing quite fine actually)

First Pestilence and Plague are currently beeing used to build a small sub-country on a road to connection with the cor of our imperium. To that goal Pestilence is building Settlers and defence units for future cities.
                              The settler in the circle is on a path to a hill(129,23) where it should build a city(2 specials visible)...but it also could be used to build on the river south of that hill.

Rack and Ruin are doing fine now. Ruin may not grow under any circumstances(it would 1 couse unhappiness and revolt,2 have a food shortage). The settler North of Rack and Ruin will have to irrigate his way down to the 2 cities if we want them to expand any further.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X