Elections nominaties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
    Sparrow - if you give me the links to Strat threads you used re: calculating the chances for each tech from a hut, and any other bits of know-how you used, I could run for this easy job.
    Actually, since we have now discovered Invention, we won't be getting techs from huts any more in this game. So you wouldn't even have to do that calculation.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
      My fellow citizens, as it is summer and about half my colleagues are either on sickleave or holiday I have to work 45-50 hours a week.
      45-50 hours a week is a quiet week for me
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear

Actually, since we have now discovered Invention, we won't be getting techs from huts any more in this game. So you wouldn't even have to do that calculation.

Guess I'd better have a closer look at the save again then..
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey

45-50 hours a week is a quiet week for me
          You work outside mate, thats the place I need to go when I'm finaly out of the high-pressure corperate chaos I work in.

Last thing I want to do in my free time these days is sitting behind a desk thinking things up.

Comment

* -Jrabbit wakes from long slumber. *

...and decides to run for the "august" position of Minister of Science.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Elections!

Comment

Yes, time for elections. And let's just make it for 2 days. There's obviously not much choice to be made.

Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

Come on! It's time to post the elections already!
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
                  Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                  Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                  Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Earth to John... Wake up John, time to do the election polls to make it all legal.

Comment

Can our president post the polls in the absence of the VP?

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
                        Earth to John... Wake up John, time to do the election polls to make it all legal.
                        Hi, sorry, I'll start the poll Sunday Monring, for 3(or 2) days
                        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Please make it 2 days, we want to get things going again as quickly as possible.

Comment

Nice to see CannonFodder up for a position.

Good luck!
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Thanks.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
                              Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                              Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                              Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

whom to vote for?
                                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                                X