X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elections nominaties

Originally posted by 123john321
    Sorry for the for being late, but its here now
    I what I said last time it was elections, I mean it again, and no, I'm not running again.

President: shade

Foreign Minister: H Tower

Minister of War: cavebear

Science Advisor: -Jrabbit

City planner: CannonFodder

Imperial Expansion:

Historian:
    Last edited by mrboo123; August 3, 2003, 09:35.
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

let me be your first victim of selfnomination and megalomania...I,the Pharao, direct descendant of our Gods, wich to rule one more month over our gloriuos country and finish of the barbaric tribes outside our borders.

Those Roman slaves can do quite some work for the imperium.

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Well, I think I will run for *some*office this time, I just haven't decided which one. It is good to be President, but Minister of War sounds interesting, too. I really enjoyed wiping out the competing civs in Demo Game #1.

Still, I am loyal to my Demo Game and may choose to serve in any position not sought by others. I'll see what develops tomorrow.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Thinking of a month off but will see what jobs are not filled

I wonder if we will here from chicken4ever
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I gather the King will play again before the elections

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I hope so too, I have the science report and the War report...still awaiting Foreign and Cityplanning

Shade
            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

the usual suspects

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

If you're waiting for a report, I'll get it sent off today I didn't know we were on deadline for this.

And, to stay on topic: since I'm on vacation in August, I think I will refrain from running next month.
                "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Though I know he said he was unable to run in for July, I nominate Atawa for President in August.

Though I am pleased with the job of King Shade , I would like to see a different King/President every month , and I have it on good authority that Atawa, who has apparently been around demo games for quite a while, has never been President .

/me , outgoing Science Minister
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Hi, (yes I'm still here,) I won't be here anymore today, going to the lake.
                      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

It would be nice to see some new citizens step up and try their hand at running some part of the government. I would be highly disposed to supporting new candidates for Ministers.
                        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

who has apparently been around demo games for quite a while, has never been President.
                          He's not the only one.

I don't think I'll have the ability to run for a position until I go back to school in September with my good civ cd.

I'll still be an active citizen, so whoever becomes the new cityplanner won't have much slack.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Not many people putting their hands up this month

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                              Not many people putting their hands up this month
                              Yes, that sad

Comment

Working...
                              X