No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

becuase the people that have numbers in there name are cool
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Flash:

I've been called many things on this forum, but cool?

Thanks.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I used to have a number in my name.

Then I decided it wasn't cool.

Comment

you were never cool ixnay, now your just lame without a number in your name, traitor
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Who's willing to assist me in wiping out the AOL generation?!?!

Comment

Comment

u never win trip

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                  [Good Conscience]I was thinking, perhaps the more generous posters here can donate posts to those who have not reached the minimum for a custom avatar. We who now have it so good should give something back to the community. [/good conscience]

[Evil Conscience]Sod that, we vets went years without avatars, let alone custom ones. Newbies today have never had it so good. They should stop their yapping and live with it. [/Evil Conscience]
                  That's good You should consider becoming a scriptwriter.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                  X