No announcement yet.

Who am I a buddy of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't use the list either, come to think of it.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Languishing on 19.....

Well it's useful if you are a Minister in a Demo game and you add all the other Ministers to your buddy list. Otherwise it's just a shameless contest with little or no meaning.

So make ME your buddy!!!!
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Arnelos, donegeal, Juggernaut, The_Spartan, Timeline, trickey,

who the heck are Jugg, and Spartan?

and timeline was more of an enemy than a buddy
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Juggernaut's a finn that I've seen around - generally a jovial fellow.
          I never know their names, But i smile just the same
          New faces...Strange places,
          Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
          -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

• Originally posted by UberKruX
            Arnelos, donegeal, Juggernaut, The_Spartan, Timeline, trickey,

who the heck are Jugg, and Spartan?

and timeline was more of an enemy than a buddy
            Linney's on my list too.

We just talked on MSN the other day. It was an interesting conversation. Some noticable comments included "you sound like an 12 year old AOLer" and "who had the most useless term?".

Comment

• i have one, i though everybody hated me. God, got to try harder to be an ***hole.
              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Originally posted by flash9286
                i have one, i though everybody hated me. God, got to try harder to be an ***hole.
                Don't worry, I think you're set.

Comment

• Ixnay:

I should put you on for my pm list- you're the only one not on who should be.

All my buddies know who they are.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Please don't quote flash, he is on my ignore list for a reason.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I'm on St Leo's I have no idea why, unless it was as a result of my pathetic begging in this thread sometime ago
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

• Please don't quote flash, he is on my ignore list for a reason.
                        Who are u. Are u Kass' dl

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• I'm still on 2 buddy lists, but now it's Andrew Cory(?) and Frankychan.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• could u make a who is ingoring me list. I would like to see how many people hate me

Comment

• I think 'Poly is up to 28,000 users if it helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X