• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who am I a buddy of?

CLick here

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

The following people have you on their buddy list (0 in total)

Yay!
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The following people have you on their buddy list (6 in total)

I never expected that!
      Amazing!
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

--"The following people have you on their buddy list (1 in total)"

Woohoohoo!!!

Comment

/me cries.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The following people have you on their buddy list (0 in total)

I always I knew that I was very popular

Thank you guys....
            Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
            Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
            Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

The following people have you on their buddy list (65536 in total)

Ahh, thats better.

Comment

It always good to be yourselves best friend right Zopperoni ? Btw is it possible to buddy yourself?
                Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

11 people. Some of them aren't on my BL though, gotta rectify the situation.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I have no friends here, no great surprise
                    I only did one thing wrong today ... I got out of bed
                    "Damnit, is it possible to spell medievel right?" -SilverDragon

herr_ren@gmx.net

Comment

Six people have me on their buddy list. I have five people on mine, but I don't use it much. The major advantage is that you can send PMs to multiple people when they are on your buddy list.

Comment

Thank you Markos. Now this really makes me think that I should update my list, which I haven't done since I filled it for the first time .

Erm, 9 got me on... for two, I certainly don't know why they do .
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Galvatron
                          It always good to be yourselves best friend right Zopperoni ? Btw is it possible to buddy yourself?
                          I didn't mention the person's name, since he might not want it published.
                          AFAIK, you can't be your own buddy...

Comment

AFAIK, you can't be your own buddy...

You can, and I got it. Just in case, to see if I'm online...
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

cool feature.

I am on the buudy list for 5 of AHs Dls.
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                              X