No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    And Zop, what is your current avatar, a mouse in a stripey top and braces with a horn or something?
    Yes, although some people call them clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
      Alas, I think the "500 rule" is still in effect, which is honking stupid, I can't change my avatar to a personized 'til I break it...
      Yes, one year veterans should get an Avatar!!!
      A proud citizen of the only convicted terrorist harboring nation!

.13 posts per day, and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

Yes, although some people call them clowns
        Doh!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Doh!
          Has it been two weeks already?
          Time goes fast these days. Good to see you back, hope you can behave yourself after the vacation.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
            ****! I made one especially for Xmas and got no chance to show it Guess I have to make a new one...
            I had two excelent Xmas avatars. Didn't get to use them, but there they are. My fav:
            Attached Files

Comment

and...
              Attached Files

Comment

*LOL* FMK!! They are classics
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Not quite on topic...

I didn't want to start my own thread for this one.

Ages ago, on Off Topic, I saw a girl with a reasonably pretty picture of herself as an avatar (kinda like Jennifer Lopez cross Julia Roberts). She had joined in Jan 2001 and from what I recall didn't seem to have a huge post count.

Perhaps I am trolling, but I'm wondering if the mods allowed her to put her picture on as a custom because she was pretty. Very unfair. Does anybody remember her? Am I misinformed?

Anyhow, here is my future avatar for when I learn to spam properly.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Its a bit big.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      *LOL* FMK!! They are classics
                      Skanky, Do you recognize who the guy in the 2nd avatar is?

-FMK.

Comment

Re: Not quite on topic...

Originally posted by Alynzia
                        Ages ago, on Off Topic, I saw a girl with a reasonably pretty picture of herself as an avatar (kinda like Jennifer Lopez cross Julia Roberts). She had joined in Jan 2001 and from what I recall didn't seem to have a huge post count.
                        I think that must be LTEC! She joined in Feb 2000 though, and back then you could get a custom avatar after a year... And beside that, IIRC she's MtG's wife/girlfriend.
                        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Whats the requirement for custom avatars these days then?

I thought it was still 500 posts or one year.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

No FMK - who is it??

SD - its 500 posts, the one year thing has been dropped.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Skanky, I dont know if you got the show down-under, but that is Paul Rubens.... aka 'Pee-Wee Herman'. A childrens show host. It was a rather cool show as I remember it. Pretty interesting to watch as a kid.

He was semi-recently arrested for masturbating in an adult movie theatre. Heh. If you do a quick google search on Pee-Wee Herman, you'll see how very different he looked when he was in character. That pic is his mug shot. Merry Christmas!

-FMK.

Comment

Heard of 'Pee-Wee Herman', but never saw the show.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Comment

Working...
                                X