No announcement yet.

The Right to an Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry...I'm already in enough pain...

Comment

• its not a right its a privalege
      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

• Now that avatars are disabled, Apolyton can allow everyone to have a custom avatart, regardless of post count. Of course when they are re-eanabled, the qulification will be ramped up again.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• good one lefty! my avatar will be a picture of a can of mountain dew. no reason what so ever. so everyone, look at my cool avatar of a mountain dew can!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
            Now that avatars are disabled, Apolyton can allow everyone to have a custom avatart, regardless of post count. Of course when they are re-eanabled, the qulification will be ramped up again.
            Yes, yes, all men should have the right to have babies!

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower
              good one lefty! my avatar will be a picture of a can of mountain dew. no reason what so ever. so everyone, look at my cool avatar of a mountain dew can!
              Have you been drinking something a little stronger then mountain dew?
              'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
              - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Is this a serious conversation between humans,
                or is it a conversation between avatars?
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                X