• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, let's see if this works. (+1 )
    Attached Files
    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Don't mind me, just here to increase my Post count.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• I'd add my voice to the cry for reinstating the 1 year rule, but, I somehow doubt it would be heard.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• I doubt it too, but I will not give up until things are shaken up!!!!!
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Hey ANZAC, now that Avatars have been turned off, everyones equal

(equally stuffed that is)
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Go figure...I hit 500 and start a thread in the OT to vote for my next avatar...and the avatars are disabled...

Comment

• we're all equal now
                Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

• Actually, avatars are back now. Mark re-enabled them.

(+1)
                  oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Post-counts don't matter. Get an avatar, get a title you like. Stay there.
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
                      Actually, avatars are back now. Mark re-enabled them.

(+1)
                      And then disabled them.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Use the where-do-you-live? space to make your own ASCII avatar.

It can be done!

Comment

• So are the avatars back or no?
                          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• who cares?

I don't need this hole "avatar thingy"....
                            and if it boosts server speed ...... anyway I don't need an avatar
                            Win98 ERROR 009: Press any key to continue or any other to quit
                            f**k the f****n f*****s!
                            I'am realy enjoing not talking to you...
                            let's not talk again REAL soon...

Comment

• Due to the server-conditions...maybe only introduce avatars for King and up...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopper
                                Due to the server-conditions...maybe only introduce avatars for King and up...?
                                Zopper dear, there's a bus leaving in 10 minutes, be under it. :P
                                There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Working...
                                X