The Right to an Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rasbelin
    Your message looks more like common spam.
    Spaming suspected! Surrender now or I'll call the police!
    I'd point out your message looks like common spam but that'd be too much like spamming for my likings...

Comment

• Where are the admin? I feel your pain.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Oh how we used to beg for a custom avatar. No more. No. But as I see my humble numbers crawl skywards, I smile as a single tear runs down my left chin. Oh, the time is nigh, and my new avatar awaits...
        To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Crunch
          As an atheist, won't becoming a Deity be a conflict of interest?
          Nah... I bet being a Deity has its own appeal... PH can worship himself from now one.
          Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

• Perhaps the mods could allow those with entertaining avatars to have one early.

Mine is a good one.
            Attached Files
            (+1)

Comment

• Not bad but hardly worthy of an early avatar
              What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

• No- I think making 500 posts as the requirement for the privelige of using custom avatars is good. Someone could just create an account and sit on it for a year and not be an active participant here otherwise.

Comment

• And they should be happy that it is 500...the minimum used to be 1000...

Comment

• I like my avatar, but I want to create a bunch of avatars and let the people vote on which one I should use...almost to 400. 500 is within sight!

Comment

• Originally posted by November Adam
                      Not bad but hardly worthy of an early avatar
                      Funny enough I don't agree,
                      (+1)

Comment

• i want the one year rule back

No- I think making 500 posts as the requirement for the privelige of using custom avatars is good. Someone could just create an account and sit on it for a year and not be an active participant here otherwise.
                        Yes, someone would create an account now, wait a year, never read the forums, and all of a sudden start posting because he has an avatar
                        come on, be realistic...

it could be a good thing if the mods are ignoring this thread, we keep on posting till we all reach 500 posts and they can't close it, because if you want to close it, you have to read it

and if the 1 year rule isn't coming back, can i have some of my post count back, i lost 100% for one post.
                        oh wait, off course not, none of the mods are reading this
                        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemmy
                          oh wait, off course not, none of the mods are reading this
                          Huh?
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasmaske

Funny enough I don't agree,
                            Didn't expect ya to!

There should be honorary avatars, for different aspects of posting. or for a newbie who does something specific.

Like suggesting something like this, in fact !!
                            What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

• I'm not going to worry about this anymore; I should hit 500 soon enough. This just gives me an excuse to post more of my meaningful ideas in more threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemmy
                                and if the 1 year rule isn't coming back, can i have some of my post count back, i lost 100% for one post.
                                Oohh...that's painful...

Comment

Working...
                                X