X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 1. Just because
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Joncha, Plato, Ming, Tuberski, Gramphos, Skanky, Harry Seldon, Alex, Static Universe, Ixnay, War of Art, jdd2007, War of Art

If I'm not mistaken, War of Art = Trokair eugh Jamski.

-
      august the 2nd please

Edit: must have been influenced by UR's choice...
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

July 30th for me please
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          A: 64 | D: 99 | M: 24 | HP: 94
          With my higher hit-points, I would beat Spikie if the Civ3 RNG was used.
          Nah, I can move faster and fortify on a hill, so I'm safe.

Comment

IIRC, the first time an exact date has been named. Also, I think I said May 23rd last time around....

OK, so I take July 12th.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

July 20, please. I'm going to be a winner this time!!!!
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Darn!

Just 2 days short of mine.

I hoped I'd win.

July 7th.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

A: 32 | D: 20 | M: 4 | HP: 27

I can't run away and I'll get trampelled by the big elephants. Can I join someone's army??? PLEASE?

Comment

I just realized that I picked May 22 (TWO DAYS FROM NOW)

Comment

Don't pick anything in the next couple of weeks, since this thread will be around until then, and in the event of an actual genuine question appearing nonetheless it will be ignored.

In fact Ming told me an amusing story about how he got abuse for deleting someone's post stats thread. He pointed them to the still active post stats thread, and suddenly they were quite relieved.

Comment

Nah, I can move faster and fortify on a hill, so I'm safe.
                        And I'm the fastest yet. Stats don't matter if I can run behind your lines and eat all your formers and crawlers

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I win!

I'm just on my break now... so I'll post my guess and a new list when I get home later tonight.

Thanks, Last Conformist!
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

June 27 please.
                            "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                              My vote goes for September 2nd
                              Take my birthday, will you!!!!!

Oh well, August 30 then.

And Last Conformist, did you get your answer at any point?
                              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                              X