X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva
    Yeah, what happened?
    Dunno. I was marveling in the audacity of it all, went to have a quick snack, came back and it was gone.

I figure a month is a bare (no pun intended) minimum; wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he got the 'Poly Death Penalty.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

@Lefty: Isn't it confusing when everyone in the office has the same name?
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

The same blonde anorexic girls over and over again...
        Mariah Carey is anorexic?

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

please don't ban me for asking it. Is it due to server load? and if so, will it be ok to have babe threads, if the pics will be hosted somewhere else? TIA.
          A link to the last thread on this would probably suffice as an update.

Sadly to say Markos did not go with a babe thread. It's his site, so he gets his way.
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; May 14, 2004, 20:32.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi Mariah Carey is anorexic?
            Ben, we are talking BABE threads here...
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

May I humbly suggest someone starts a fashion appreciation thread? Given the fact that this is a broad topic, I think categories would be required so why not start with lingerie before moving on to swimwear?
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

A more appropriate place to start might be military uniforms.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

we could combine it. a babe military thread
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Chilean President
                    we could combine it. a babe military thread
                    Roger that.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I see you are sticking to your rule of making them realistic.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

She seems to be powerful
                        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

She seems to be deformed.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Ghengis has shown the way. Use Civ3 as your excuse for a babe thread, then you can get +1s as well.

Comment

I like the Cleo one better.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Why not start a thread in a Civ3 forum discussing their relative merits, introducing real figures as points for comparison?

Comment

Working...
                                X