Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ApolytonPLUS: Credit Card Helpers Wanted (help your fellow Apolytoner!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can do it. Just send me a PM.
    Wonderful!

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I need help!!!!

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Tuberski - PM me

Stu
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Aaah.

Ad free Apolyton.

So nice Mark & Dan.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
            I can help anyone else in the EEC - that includes UK
            Can I send you the money in £ and paypal changes it into $? If so, can you PM me how much it would be and I'll send a cheque or postal order (what's easiest?) for the amount

Edit: PMed to Scouse Gits as asked
            Last edited by Drogue; April 8, 2004, 12:16.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
              Tuberski - PM me

Stu
              Forgot I am in the US.

Thanks anyway.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

i don't give a damn about the ads (pop-up-blocker in mozilla ), but i do want to support apolyton (i bought PTW and C3C using the poly-amazon-links )

anyway, i'm creating an acount at paypal. anyone in switzerland (yes, i mean all of you 10'000 swiss in the forums ) who hasn't got a CC can go through me, if they want...

for the queen... for england... for apolyton
                - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Just like to give a big thanks to Scouse Gits for sorting out my 'Poly+ subscription Many many thanks!
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

suggestion

Something you can do is use ikobo for transferring the money. I use them and it works. The person you wish to send the money to, creates an account at www.ikobo.com, and then the person who wishes to send the money transfers to into this account. After that the receiver is issued a visa card he/she can use to withdraw the money from any visa ATM. Well, at least that's how it happened in my case; I don't see why it wouldn't work in someone else's case. The good thing about them is they have good country coverage, unlike paypal for example. I hope I was of some help.

P.S. Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.
                    greetings and salutations

Comment

That site looks like some escrow scam to me

Comment

Suspicious Zopperoni!

You're probably right though.

Comment

Nothing suspicious about a person who only registers to recommend a site for transferring money.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Would you be interested in purchasing some real estate Skanky?

Comment

I noticed someone needed t0 transfer some money and I thought I'd make a suggestion. That's all. And as far as I know, and I've been using ikobo for a few months now it's not any kind of scam. Anyway, I'm sorry for trying to help.
                              greetings and salutations

Comment

Don't take it personally, denzel. No good deed goes unpunished among this gang. One might think they were more interested in their peculiar and cynical role playing games that have the singular objective of increasing their post counts. God forbid learning something new or even checking google. Shoot from the lip; it's much more hip.

Or so one might think. Of course, they are often right....

Monk
                                so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Working...
                                X