Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ApolytonPLUS: Credit Card Helpers Wanted (help your fellow Apolytoner!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long are you thinking of subscribe Jamski?
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I was going to take 6 months, then if I think the features are worth it, a life subscription, otherwise I'll just send Marco a personal letter with some notes in, and he can spend it on what he likes/share it with Dan/buy some more RAM/whatever.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

BTW, those volunteering to be middleman (acros borders), please see if you can get your IBAN* number.
        (using this can make the transfer free of charge. )

*International bank account number (??? no idea, but I'guess it's something like that).
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Jamski, if you send me money directly i'll spend it on southern comfort, so dont

alva, time to update your sig
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I'll just send you the bottles then Marko You'll need a drop to drink, doing all this and your millitary service together

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              PayPal supports Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit cards or electronic transfer from a bank account. We are going with these options for the time being
              I understand, but Paypal is not without serious issues and has made the news on more than one occasion for poor practices.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1

I understand, but Paypal is not without serious issues and has made the news on more than one occasion for poor practices.
                Granted, but (a) the business PayPal is in is still in a relative infancy that lends itself to more particular hiccups and (b) given the volume of payments PayPal handles on a day-to-day basis, their track record is commendable. Personal experience and personally related experiences were/are also a factor in our decision to designate and institute PayPal as our (financial) accounts manager.

In closing my response to this, I reference a post I wrote earlier that ties into this discussion:

-----------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Any Canucks willing to be the middleman? I don't have a credit card so I can't help someone out myself.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm just glad I'm not in Europe...
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I offer myself up. I have bank accounts in NZ and Oz (just don't tell the bank I don't live in Oz ), FWIW.

Plus I have been ebaying for a while now and PayPal has not once in 35 odd transactions let me down.
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I have no credit card. Is there any other way?
                        Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

There are two. Either ask somebody who offered to help and send money by letter half around the world, or move on to another site. The latter way is less annoying, though.

Comment

A direct deposit via a bank can be made too. Much more secure, considering the sender gets confirmation the money has been sent by the bank and the only other people involved are bank staff that don't actually get access to the money. Sending throught the post, you have a large amount of postal workers who can accidently "lose" the money that is in the letter. The Poly person receiving the money can also pretend the money never arrived too.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                              Any Canucks willing to be the middleman? I don't have a credit card so I can't help someone out myself.
                              I can do it. Just send me a PM.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I can help anyone else in the EEC - that includes UK

Stu
                                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Working...
                                X