X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just until people get to know you.

DL dancing is when people post a post like this:

and happens when people post in the Off Topic as settlers.

Once they figure out that you are Ixnay's fiancee, they'll back off.

Anyhow, welcome.

I like that big picture, however, the internet is really not the best medium for pictures of that size, simply because you can't fit everything in the screen.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I think her current sig is enough to dissuade any serious DL dancing. I mean, what DL is going to put that much effort in?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• someone put this thread out of its misery please

Comment

• What misery? Oh you mean boys being cleansed in the sacred ovens of immolation? and twice?
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• ouch , keeping away from those ovens
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• or perhaps we should have a female only forums, that way female posters won't be bothered by male posters.

Comment

• Interestingly, the male/female ratio on Poly is fairly equivalent to the male/female ratio of national heads of state in history.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                  ouch , keeping away from those ovens
                  Sorry I wasn't in my right mind yesterday. Why would I call this boys' misery.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                    Interestingly, the male/female ratio on Poly is fairly equivalent to the male/female ratio of national heads of state in history.
                    ... thus, every 'Poly poster must be a head of state

Comment

• Originally posted by bfg9000
                      someone put this thread out of its misery please
                      Yes, indeed. When it stops making sense, it's time to close it. This one has gone on long enough.

TOAST
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X