This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need more women here

I suggest we start covering games such as the Sims.

Are you insane? We can get away from (most) of the women here, and this site only covers good games (and MoO3). You want to throw that away for the chance you might meet someone who might want to go on a date with you

Actually, I second this idea. Mark, Dan...

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

(and Moo3)

is it really that bad? I haven't played.

Comment

I found it on sales at local store (MoO3 - not women). It was only 20 €, so should I buy it?

Dissident, you could change the thread title to "I need more women here". Not because it would be more accurate ('cos it wouldn't), but because it would be more exciting title...
        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

the quality of Apolyton would drop so badly if we started covering games like the Sims. People like Asher, Zylka, Tass, and Grandpa Troll would be forced out by snotty little 12 year olds who wRiTe LiKe ThIs or LIKE THIS and it would all become horrible and I would cry, and then they'd, make me a Moderator of the OT only I wouldnt accept because it would be crap

Its a good idea

Comment

I suggest we start covering games such as the Sims.

That was the first thought to come to my mind when I saw the title of this thread.
            No ideas here I'm afraid.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

is it really that bad?
              Yes.

Perhaps we could have a clothes and make-up forum?

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Nah, we have enough gay people as it is.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Scientists are now saying that if you play enough of the Sims oestrogen production increases to the point where you actually become female. So you could get your wish Diss, but at what price..........at what price?

Comment

Where's the vomit smiley when you need it?
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

So I must be one of the ultra-males. I've never played sims.
                      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Where's the vomit smiley when you need it?

Comment

Originally posted by aaglo
                          So I must be one of the ultra-males. I've never played sims.
                          Same.

Comment

My daughter probably has every sims add-on ever made. She sometimes babbles at length on what's happening in her sims world, which I ignore similarly to my wife's stories on how her day was. Maybe it's just payback for some of my civ tales.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

poor rah

Comment

Working...
                              X