X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it's not. It's an evil ad.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Its not a ad is it What a shame I thought I actually was in with her, but she was just playing hard to get

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
        No it's not. It's an evil ad.
        Tass... Tassadar... is that you?

Comment

Popups still exist? Silly IE users.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Use google toolbar to avoid these evil women and their still more nefarious popups
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy

Tass... Tassadar... is that you?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Why is Rasbelin being referred to as "Asuka" ?
                Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

This is why Apolyton needs its own online dating service for single men and women who are tired of the bar scene.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by BigFurryMonster
                    Why is Rasbelin being referred to as "Asuka" ?
                    Because he changed his name to Asuka for a while.

Comment

Rasbelin, AKA Rasbey, Ras, Rasuka, Asuka. Of course primarily Rasbelin. I was 5 months Asuka this year, but changed back as so many use the old name anyway. Also trying to get Furniture back.
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                        Rasbelin, AKA Rasbey, Ras, Rasuka, Asuka. Of course primarily Rasbelin. I was 5 months Asuka this year, but changed back as so many use the old name anyway. Also trying to get Furniture back.
                        You mean it's ok to use Rasuka now? last time I remember you got really angry at me

Comment

own online dating service for single men and women
                          First you need to attract the women to this site, DaShi. What are your plans?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

More pink.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What, a girly forum style? I can see them flocking to 'Poly when they hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                                What, a girly forum style? I can see them flocking to 'Poly when they hear that.
                                Maybe with a "Sims" teme...
                                Or a half-life theme?
                                cIV list: cheats
                                Now watch this drive!

Comment

Working...
                                X