iMatchup.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H Tower

You mean it's ok to use Rasuka now? last time I remember you got really angry at me
    He gave nme six warning points when I called him that at CGN, when he didn't even moderate that forum.

Comment

Imagine how many Sunday Gamers (tm) we could attract with themes like that!
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        Don't even joke! Besides, we could make the girly style inoperative on Sundays, which would give us a defence against the onslaught.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          ok what is a "Sunday Gamer" ?????? Naivity showing
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

It's a term I coined for a group of gamers, who, due to their growing size relative to the real gaming population, wield potentially damaging influence on the content of games. These people only play on Sundays...........like a Sunday driver. See?

Mainly I use it flippantly to infuriate Sims players, who for me are the archetypical Sunday Gamer. However, like all good humour it nonetheless contains a kernel of truth.

Comment

Im a sunday gamer, but I want to play on other days. Does that count?

I mean, with a family - especially with a small child - and a full time work schedule, it is often hard to find time to play on weekdays.

BUT I FVCKING DON'T PLAY THE SIMS, M'KAY

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

The label Sunday Gamer applies to the underlying concept, not strictly on whether you can only game on Sunday. You are clearly not a Sunday Gamer (TM), whereas true Sunday gamers might get a quick Sims session in on Wednesdays as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

kernel of truth.

Especially if the kernel of several good operating systems.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

What are grousing about IMatchup for. I got a dozen of hot babes through that site. I get so much sex now I hardly have time for gaming or posting anymore.
                    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                      What are grousing about IMatchup for. I got a dozen of hot babes through that site. I get so much sex now I hardly have time for gaming or posting anymore.
                      You think that's good? You should spend more time in the Off Topi^H^H^H^H RON forum.
                      cIV list: cheats
                      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Working...
                      X