Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have a new banana smiley! Check him out!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a new banana smiley! Check him out!

<--- (image link, not actual smiley code)

Yay!

EDIT: The smiley doesn't seem to work. DanQ is the one that added it after I suggested it to him in a PM. I have just sent him another PM notifying him of this problem.
    Last edited by Mr. Nice Guy; July 30, 2003, 20:53.
    HAVE A DAY.
    <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Who? What? Where? When? Why?

Spam?

If you actually posted the smily it might help.

Is it this one: :banana:
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

ah, I see.

Why doesn't the : banana : smily show up?

Test other smilies ...

Now for the banana ... :banana:

/edit: now that's weird.

Comment

|:banana:|

Yeah, I guess it isn't actually an FP related problem after all...

(The banana smilie is supposed to appear between the lines)
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

what are you talking about? I don't see nothing
          >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

And the banana smilie isn't at the location specified. Or with the name specified. One or both.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

And here I thought our banana smiley was a red x.

Comment

I just saw it. is 'my' banana I'm so happy
                >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Yay!:banana:
                  American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                  I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                  Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                  XGalaga.

Comment

It must me "x" rated.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

dammit skanky! stop stealing our smilies

Comment

You definitely know how to sell a thread.

:banana::banana:
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Cool smiley..............at least it would be if it worked.

Comment

I have edited my original post in this thread.
                            HAVE A DAY.
                            <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                            "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                            For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Originally posted by Chilean President
                              what are you talking about? I don't see nothing
                              Yes that's exactly what we're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X