Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have a new banana smiley! Check him out!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe this is DanQ's little joke...to have a banana smiley that gives us nothing. :banana:
    badams

Comment

:banana:
      So it is for real!
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I mean it isn't for real ...
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

now thats just a slap in the face
          "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by badams52
              maybe this is DanQ's little joke...to have a banana smiley that gives us nothing. :banana:
              I think what we have here is Apolyton's first ghost smiley!

BOO!!!
              HAVE A DAY.
              <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
              "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
              For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

there is no graphic in the "Graphic that will appear" list of the smilies legend.

But it is a good ghost smiley.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by badams52
                  Well, the banana HAS always meant nothing.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Interesting. If I use the smilies legend link that's next to the quick reply box, I don't see a graphic for the banana smiley, but if I use the smilies legend link that's on the post reply page I see one. Strange.
                    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                    XGalaga.

Comment

Actually, isn't the first ghost smilie the impossible-to-render ride: smilie?

edit: Aha. good catch geeslaka. The smilies are now called from the image http daemon. Evidently the :banana: smilie is only on the actual apolyon one. So you can get it if you use image tags and the address http://apolyton.net/forums/images/smilies/banana.gif but not if you use the smilie code.
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Comment

Trying to be clever..

Edit: nope, didn't work either.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

crossbanana

Oh, I like a lot

Damnit. It didn't render! An [img]!

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                              crossbanana

Oh, I like a lot

Damnit. It didn't render! An [img]!
                              That's cos you got the address wrong.

Comment

At least this one still works:
                                "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Working...
                                X