Trip's new avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geeslaka
    Just look the other way and you won't see something you'd rather not see.
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Again... if you would like some faster action, just PM me
      It's better if he honours the bet he made, though I appreciate the concern.

Just confidence in his abilty to wield it.
      Yes, we should all remain in confidence of Ming's confidence.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Trip, did you really need to split that into two posts?
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
          Trip, did you really need to split that into two posts?
          Absolutely.

Comment

He's done it! Like it Trip?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It suits him, actually. And I don't mean it by the fact he's a dirty spammer. It looks good.

Comment

Héhé, hadn't seen it before, absolute great avatar
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

That is awesome! This avatar will become part of Apolyton history (and should feature in DC's next Veteran's competition). Hint hint.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I liked Wiglaf's avatar better. Remember the "Stupid Person" sign?

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                      It suits him, actually.....he's a dirty spammer.....
                      along those lines, here's a Trip sighting in the ACDG when he has absolutely no reason to be there

Comment

What's with the witch hunt btw ?

I know some really are kidding but some are more then likely not and are just pretending to be joking.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Here we go again... People rushing to turn it serious. Can't you just leave us alone

Comment

Originally posted by Method
                            along those lines, here's a Trip sighting in the ACDG when he has absolutely no reason to be there
                            Octavian lured me in with the promise of endless spam. I was not disappointed.

Comment

Shame the avatars are gone really.

Comment

Oh well, at least we got to see it for a while.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X