No announcement yet.

Trip's new avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the royal "we" or what? BTW, is it night where Trip lives?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

How appropriate.

And yes, it is the royal "we" since it is Ming using it.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Damn Straight...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

this should work

EDIT: whoops, didn't see the fixed version
          Attached Files

Comment

Now I know one person who has me on their ignore list.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

And who's that? Ming?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I doubt it, H Tower was who I was referring to.
                American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                XGalaga.

Comment

I knew it was one of them. Why has he you there then?

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
                    Now I know one person who has me on their ignore list.
                    How did you know?
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                      this should work

EDIT: whoops, didn't see the fixed version
                      Because geeslaka had already posted a link to the fixed version which H Tower failed to notice at first and posted his version. geeslaka wasn't serious, it was just a joke.

But when you have to explain a joke, it loses something.
                      badams

Comment

Maybe you should PM him to make sure he doesn't 'accidentally' miss the thread now avatars are back.
                        The clock doesn't start until he posts in the thread and puts the avatar up.

I can wait.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

7/22 was his last post in this thread.

Again... if you would like some faster action, just PM me
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

by golly ... is this abuse of mod authority that I'm seeing?
                            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Just look the other way and you won't see something you'd rather not see.
                              XGalaga.

Comment

Abuse of authority? Nah, Just confidence in his abilty to wield it.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X