Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straybow
    Be related to one.

On the serious side, not wanting to be a mod is probably the number 1 requirement.
    Not wanting to have a life must be the next one.
    Ooops. That one failed me. Not having a life, yes, maybe. Not wanting to have a life? Noooo. I do want to have a life. Question is when will I have time to have a life.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I sure do

Comment

Why would anyone want to be a mod? What's so fun about chasing Zylka's pictures of naked she-males across the OT forum and being harassed by endless PM's from pathetic losers who go to pieces when someone on the internet disagrees with them?

And you are sure to get fired from your job if you spend the amount of time they do punishing us.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Well I think some people want to help the Apolyton community.

Comment

You could help by not posting spam and resisting the urge to correct stupid people in the OTF. But who wants to do that? I would imagine being a mod would be great fun for a very short while and then it would be just like going to work. Do you want to turn something you enjoy into something you HAVE to do? As for me, I'll take the road most travelled...

Comment

Power and Greed all the way!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
                You could help by not posting spam and resisting the urge to correct stupid people in the OTF. But who wants to do that?
                Nobody apparently.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

I think I'll assasinate Locutus on August 8th. That should leave a suitable opening.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Do you know his whereabouts? And how might you do that? By drown him with many bottles of beer?
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• 'Poly Meet: London.
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• MING! I AM YOUR FATHER!
                        From skywalker, of all people.

I suppose your first name must be Anakin?

'If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.'

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• From skywalker, of all people.

That was part of what gave me the idea

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                            'Poly Meet: London.
                            I know I know. I guessed it when I ask the first question. But the real question is the next one.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Message to Rah: If I'm not a mod in 7 (seven) days, I'll phone the cops and tell them where the bodies are.

cIV list: cheats
                              Now watch this drive!

Comment

• What has happened to my thread? MADNESS MADNESS I TELL YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X