New Smileys! :expect:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TKG
    and i havn't seen used very often. or at all for that matter. the dancing banana definately needs to be added.

is used fairly often, but the I've never seen used.

Except by you just now.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
      but the I've never seen used.
      Panag often uses the smilie. I sometimes use it in the OT too. It is a very convenient smiley in all discussions about money
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
        Yeah, get rid of those... they are seldom used anyway...
        Why, they take up a total of what, 10K of space?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

We also need a DL dance smilie.
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

:burnaol:

Comment

Tell me, Snapcase, how would you even tell it apart from a Nazi salute smiley?
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

For sure we need the dancing banana. Its part of our Apolyton heritage!
                Let me guess why it's not added yet...
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  Why, they take up a total of what, 10K of space?
                  Well... at least take them away from the quick smiley list, and add some more usefull smilies in their place...
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                    Well... at least take them away from the quick smiley list, and add some more usefull smilies in their place...
                    I could agree with that. In fact, I suggest two lists, one quick list and one full list.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                      I could agree with that. In fact, I suggest two lists, one quick list and one full list.

They have two lists! Just click the "get more" link at the bottom of the quick list... or am I mis-understanding you?
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

It's just the first and second page of 2 rather than the best/most used being separate I think.

Comment

hi ,

its a fact that most people dont click the [ get more ] button to display the other smilies , .....

, maybe Mark could make the window bigger , .....

a smilie says more then a thousand words

have a nice day
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                            Tell me, Snapcase, how would you even tell it apart from a Nazi salute smiley?
                            It's a different gesture entirely. Bend your left elbow at 90 degrees and hold your arm out straight left from your body. Bunch your fist. The effect is of a fist parallell to your ear.

The right hand is optionally held over the heart. This posture is traditionally adopted whenever you say something profoundly marxist and during the second chorus of The Internationale which ends all meetings. It's brilliant to use for ironic effect.

Oi, you designed one of these for me once didn't you?
                            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Well, I must say that I do use the smilie whenever I deliver a caravan worth more than 100 gold in my turnlogs.

As for the : smilie, can't that also be used after moderation?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Also, in succession games I use or or or to indicate players who can't play their turn (depending on what kind of interference is involved). And following.
                                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                                X