New Smileys! :expect:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Smileys! :expect:

(Can't remember how manyeth time I post this thread, but anyway.)
    Now that we are on a new server, maybe we could increase our smileys collection.
    how about something like these:

:neutral:
    :salute: military salute
    :headbanging: Angel of Death by Slayer anytime!
    :Proud: proud Apolytoner
    :rock on: we 'could' steal this one from CGN
    :rolling lol: well, this one is a must
    :square: well,..... a smiley with a square face
    :upsidedown: basic smiley face upside down
    :weresmiley: like the one Galvatron posted in that other thread
    add your own.....
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

we are now taking bets on how it takes to panang to get here and post his "hi, these sites have all the smileys you are going to need, *link* *link* *link* *link* *link*, have a nice day".

Comment

I can see a use for a :salute: smilie when someone bossy tells you what to do , and a square smilie would have its uses too. Wasn't there a request for a :vomit: smilie a while ago???

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Yes. Markos was a meanie.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

New smileys would be nice, but I don't see why this time will be different to any of the last times they were requested.

Comment

:Point and laugh: pointing and laughing smiley
            :Overpowered: a smiley that gets stomped down by a horde of rhinos. one could post this when he gets drivenover by site admis or mods.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
              New smileys would be nice, but I don't see why this time will be different to any of the last times they were requested.
              you are allways so negative, Spike. now, why is that?

Comment

We still need ":vomit:".

Comment

Markos doesn't think so
                  Yes, IMO, we really need :vomit:

But another one we really need is :banana: and :banaband:
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I still can't beleive that the dancing banananana isn't an official smilie yet...

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

thats because its disrespectful (to the mighty banana)

I vote for:
                      Attached Files

Comment

and...
                        Attached Files

Comment

How many smilies do we honestly speaking need? We already have many smilies that people have once wanted, but aren't used actively.

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I'm not sure what the banned smiles are supposed to be for. I've used the others, but the best three are always and

Oh, and

-Jam

Comment

we need a smiley.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X