Turns of SMACDatAss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 2198 to Mongoose.
    This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

• 2198 sent to Chaunk

I apologize for my waspish temper.

Comment

• so what's up with chaunk?

Comment

• no idea

Comment

• Apologies for the delay, I've been caught up in real life trying to sort out a gap year I'm taking soon, which will unfortunatly cause me to drop out of all of my PBEMs in about a month or so.

I'll try and keep on the right side of Mongoose's waspish temper in the mean time though.

2199 to Claw919
            Play hangman.

Comment

• What is a gap year?

Comment

• Ah is that another of those phrases that I think is universal, but it's only brittish?

A gap year is a year as a gap between one stage and the next. In my case, it's a year working in a holiday camp between college and university.
                Play hangman.

Comment

• if you're going to drop from this and all your pbems, i suggest that u simply find a replacement for all of them, as it's easier for someone to take over earlier, rather than later.

Comment

• Turn to Cube

Comment

• ...and it's REPLACEMENT TIME again!

Cube has just sent me a note saying he's dropping his SMAC games. SO, we're looking for an immediate replacement for Ice Cube, and a slightly longer-term replacement for Chaunk.

AUGH!

I may have one replacement in mind - I'll be speaking with him today. Anyone else have nominations?

Comment

• dang. i just want someone who's got no life, so they can spend all their time pushing their turns.

Comment

• hand me the turn and I can play it till someone gets here.
                          It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• btw, does anyone knows who's in this and who's not?
                            It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• Hive 2199 forwarded to K2.

As of now, Cube is the only one out. KK, Claw, CDS, SinMan and myself are definitely still in. Chaunk is apparently in for a little while, though I agree with CDS that in all fairness to the replacing player, the sooner the replacement takes place, the better.

Comment

• alright, that's one down, one to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X