OktoberFist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Free Drone Times:

Today, Foreman Gopher denied the rumor of "a large amount of local xenofauna" that has been, according to rumor, sighted on the Drone border. "It is probably some kids dressed in a very inventive costume. However, because of the 'local curfew laws', if this costume is seen, orders are to kill on sight"
    When confronted with the report that the squad who saw this "costume" had reportedly feelings of fear and homicidal tendincies, Foreman Gopher attributed this to "the leaving of Kathie Wee from the 'Live on Chiron with Peegus and Kathie Wee', which saddens us all".
    Kathie Wee was unavaliable for comment.

Turn to Angels
    [This message has been edited by gopher (edited November 14, 2000).]
    "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

2187 to the Consciousness

Comment

2188 sent to Misotu

JSchwab

Comment

Sorry to see you go, DaRanger. Welcome, Big Canuck ...
          2188 sent to Googlie.
          Team 'Poly

Comment

Hello everyone

I am Professor Big_Canuk, and I will have noone interfere with my research efforts!

2188 to Deimos
            Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn resent to Deimos, via the xdrive
              Team 'Poly

Comment

Ok, after a couple of glitches, things are back to normal.

MY2188 to the Drones
                "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
                "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
                "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

Turn to Xwaste
                  "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

2188 sent to the Jschwab

Are we going to bother sending our passwords to someone as backup like was suggested at the start of the game?

Comment

Good idea that I'd forgotten about.

I'll see if RedFred would be willing to hold them in a secure place

G.

Comment

2189 sent to Misotu

JSchwab

Comment

Apologies for the delay guys. 2189 sent to Googlie.
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn posted on our xdrive for big_canuk.

You'll get a Googlie replay message - I was deep into negotiations when i suddenly realuzed that the Unity wreckage just gives start positions, not commlinks - and of course you can't erase what's written, and as i had revealed techs, etc, I ditched the game and replayed the turn - no different effect on battles, no pods popped, just cleared the diplo screens.

G.

Comment

2189 to deimos via xdrive.

You will get a replay msg from me too! I opened the game last night to check it out, but didn't do anything. This morning, when I played it, it warned me of tampering. (I must of done something last night!)
                              Team 'Poly

Comment

MY2189 to Drones
                                "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
                                "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
                                "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

Working...
                                X