• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY2185 to DaDrones

(Am I stuttering? )
    "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
    "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
    "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

2185 to Prime Function jschwab

Comment

2186 sne to da Lady Misotu

Sounds like da tuffs is out on de town tonight eh?

JSchwab

Comment

Turn to Angels!!!!
          Woo-Hoo!
          "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

2186 to Googlie ...
            Team 'Poly

Comment

2186 Has Been Launched from the shores of University base and at this time should be approaching Safe Haven.

Unless it has become lunch for an Isle Of The Deep out there somewhere :-)!
              DaRanger,
              Sole Proprietor!
              "DaRangers Deep Space Spice and Fungus Grove"
              Place your order today. We deliver via missile payloads!

Comment

MY 2186 arrived at Safe Haven, slightly damaged, but promoted to Hardned status. It was too much for the IoD's

MY 2186 has been put ashore and is en route to Free Drone Central.
                "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

Sorry about the delay, but the Drones celebrated the arrival of the first Childrens Creshe!!!!! Foreman Gopher, in his latest State of The Crazy Red Colored Island, asked the Drone nation to "Breed like Rabbits". What this means for future policy descisions is unknown, since the recount in Hammer and Tongs on the election votes is still challenged by the Demopublican party, who want to include overfungus votes and the revote of many Drones who mistakinly voted for Chairman Yang. More to come....
                  Turn to Angels
                  "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

2186 to the Consciousness

I really hate this game sometimes. really.

Comment

2187 en route to Misotu

JSchwab

Comment

2187 now on it's way to Googlie ...
                        Team 'Poly

Comment

2187 on to Daranger

Comment

2187 off to Da Pirates.
                            DaRanger,
                            Sole Proprietor!
                            "DaRangers Deep Space Spice and Fungus Grove"
                            Place your order today. We deliver via missile payloads!

Comment

DaRanger:

I understand that you are losing your internet access and must (reluctantly) pass on the mantle to Deputy-Provost big_canuk (who is currently perusing the top secret files of 2187 preparatory to assuming faction control on 1/1/2188)

Let us know if and when you get back to PBEM'ing, as I'm sure there will still be ganes galore to join.

Good luck,

Googlie

Comment

MY2187 to the Drones

Comment

Working...
                                X