Beginner's Luck PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok
    I've already knew, why I didn't receive my turn so long.

Comment

Turn sent now.

Comment

sent to Yoda

Comment

2119 to Rubin.
          "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

2119 to the Captain!!!

Comment

2119 to Zalek.

I have no clue what I'm doing right now.

Comment

Did this game turn out to be librarian difficulty? 24 ec's for an SE switch.
                "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

jtsisyoda: I paid 40 EC's - if H0bbes didn't set the 'force current difficulty' setting this could happen. I play transcend while others are on librarian... Hmm.. Tough one!

I suggest you send H0bbes a notification. Let's get this sorted out!

Comment

2120 to Rubin.

I played and sent my turn before seeing Rubin's post, but have since emailed H0bbes. I could just split my "bonus" to everybody by gifting you all 4 ec's each. But if I get two fewer drones than others, that's a bigger discrepancy.

I suggest pausing the game until it's straightened out.

Comment

I say we just continue. If we have to restart, well, I won't mind playing this game even though it ends in a few turns... So, I'm playing the 2020. It should be on its way shortly!

(Edit: Turn is paused. Standby for update!)
                      Last edited by Rubin; August 17, 2003, 07:04.

Comment

Here we go again. Restart or no restart. 2120 to Gufnork.

Comment

2120 to Yoda.
                          What's with difficult settings in this game? Not everyone has the same settings? I don't remember how much i paid for changing SE, but I think it could be a 24. Does cost of changin SE is different in any difficult level?

Comment

New thread for a new game: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=95151

Hobbes
                            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                            X