Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sent to jt

Comment

I ought to go away for two days (I'll have a interwiev in case for new job).

Comment

2104 to rubin
        "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

We can't eat rocks and we don't like fungus...

2104 played and passed to Captain Gufnork.

Comment

@ Rubin

I thought Beginner's Luck was GOOD luck. Of course, Zalek hasn't complained about his start.

Good luck with the interview, Zalek.
            "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

I really shouldn't complain considering my first base got double minerals. Yummy! It's my second base that had some problems wading through IotD's. He found a decent spot with an energy square at last. The fungus is seriously limiting my exploration rate however.

Forgot, 2104 or whatever it is now to Zalek.
              Last edited by Gufnork; July 28, 2003, 21:25.

Comment

turn sent to jtsisyoda

How about my start? It isn't the best of all, but I can't be unhappy.

About my interview - it was waste of time and money.

Comment

2105 to Rubin.

University researchers have reported an outbreak of a strange disease. Citizens complain of an uncontrollable urge to play in the red, gooey fungus and make fungus-pies. Upon the break-up of the Unity, our once-great civilization has reverted to childhood...

Comment

2105 to Pirates

Comment

2105 to Zalek

Comment

2105 to jtsisyoda

Comment

2106 to Captain Gufnork...

...more bad luck!

Comment

Hmm... I won a battle and I have no clue where. Must have been a good one, since noone was wounded.

2106 to Zalek.

Comment

Gufnork, try clicking the "M" just above and to the left of the small world map in the corner. I've seen messages like "Our unit X near city Y survived an attack from Z."

Comment

Gufnork, you send me a wrong turn - I wrote this to you yesterday - have you received my email about this?

Comment

Working...
                                X