Beginner's Luck PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubin,
    Ii don't know the AX faction indeed, so when I was writing to Gufnork, I thought only about smac faction. AX brings the only one important change for me: Hive is immune to efficienty . 'cause its my favourite faction and nowits played easier than in smac.

Comment

2114 to Rubin.
      "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

2114 to Gufnork --- sent a few hours ago...

Comment

2114 sent to Yoda

Comment

2115 to Rubin.
            "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

2115 to Pirates... Had some PC trouble, hope it goes through...

Comment

2115 to Zalek.

No problems with the save.

Comment

2116 to Rubin.

Don't trust the graphs, everybody. It said I was leading in population, but Gufnork's faction profile says he has one more pop than me. Who knows what else is off.

Zalek, the turn you sent me was misnamed as 2116. I think everything is ok though, because the year was displayed as 2115 once it was open.

Comment

2116 to Pirates...

Comment

2116 to Yoda
                      You will have a reload warning - I loaded save, but couldn't wrote my password. So I had to restarted computer and loaded save again.

Comment

2117 on to Rubin.

Comment

2117 to Pirates...

Comment

2118 to Rubin.

Comment

2118 to Pirates. This is a very strange game...

Comment

My SMAX is giving me a hard time and considering that I'm moving back south tomorrow I don't see a reason to try to correct it, so I won't be able to play my turn until tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X