Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Infotrader/Infiltrator Network - Diplomacy plug-in (III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kataphraktoi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied

That will teach ya not to write proper English.

Leave a comment:

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    Originally posted by Cataphract887
    i agree
    I removed the < before the i for this quote

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    what happaned to my post

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    As fun as that bit about the dictator is, we don't want to give the Spartans Any additional excuses to continue their war or carry it out to a greater degree. We should wait a little while to see what happens and then go ahead with it if it won't make any difference. Not exactly in the spirit of RP to wait, I know, but as unlikely as it may be it could have an impact on the health of our faction. "Legitimacy" might just be important in our dealings with the M and G, as well.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Yes, Hercules took down both elite B4.

So should I post that Information Bulletin?

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    their tacticals have aproached death,something 70% damage or more

did we actually wax some spartans? i havnt loaded the sav,if there is one passed

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Preparing for the Spartans of course.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Well, if the infantry has no armor, then your <6> interceptors can easily still kill no armor infantry, even with 50% penalty. At least they get morale upgrade. It may be just for training purposes. Bombers would be better, I agree. Notice, Hive has no tacticals, then where Morgans would train interceptors?

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    And what do you think about this?
    ==============
    Data Angels Information Bulletin
    Snowflake's Heaven, September 27, 2189

Data Angels through serious political changes

After short time of turmoil within the faction, caused by abandoning half of its bases and massive exodus of population never before seen on Chiron, the faction enters its new order. IT Hercules grasps the power as the sole leader of the faction. DA Council now serves the new Dictator without any executive powers as advising body only.

The events, though seemingly not probable in a faction valuing freedom and with strong anarhist tendencies of its members were felt as necessary for bringing the faction back to order by DA Council.

First succesful counterstrikes
    DA Military also reports first succesful counterstrikes against Spartan needlejet raids. Spartan raids surprise a bit DA analysts. "They send their best experienced military in obsolete equipment for almost certain suicide missions without appropriate air cover" said IT Mart. "Although the history recorded already similar strategy in the Morgan Industries Incident, it seemed though, it would no longer be used without a legitimate reason. Despite Spartan philosophy, I still feel compasion for those soldiers who had to sacrifice their lives without any good reason."
    Last edited by Mart; September 27, 2005, 20:24.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    hive are rabidly assaulting morgan with a large stack of infantry,and stupidly(imho) they are using interceptors to take them...

thats gonna get me hauled off for interogations for sure

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    We stirred things pretty well already.
    I think Spartans have difficult decisions now. We killed their trade with Morganities. They must feel that global anti-Spartan coalition may become truth, and add to it possible Hive attack on Spartans may bring their power down.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Yes I am pissed off with the Spartans, but that doesn't mean because we totally are in to 'Operation Mayhem', that we also do not get pisched of with our fellow faction pact mates.

The remaining factions need to know we are on edge.

What we do will effect things.

Do not write us off just yet.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Mart or who ever is our ambassador, please explore the same base exchange or refugee option with Morgan.

I remember a diplomacy strategy employed by someone who appeared weak to everyone but gradually built up a very strong force.

I know I know, it is different here and now.

Quite simply, from now on we trade as best we can.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X