Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Infotrader/Infiltrator Network - Diplomacy plug-in (III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mart
    replied
    Originally posted by Cataphract887
    suspect the spartan talk is a pre-attack preparation. perhaps within 5-10 turns? ...
    Do we all share this feeling?
    Maybe we should do as many AAA defenders with aerospace complexes as possible? A few more F-6 and B-6. possibly chaos ones?

Where might they strike first?

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    sent

Butter them up all you want.
    actually i was so bored of diploing after 20 messges back and fourth i was just glad it was over. i wouldnt have ever sent the pm if i knew id have to go through that

Leave a comment:

• ForesterSOF
    replied
    Me also.

Butter them up all you want.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Go ahead from me.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    suspect the spartan talk is a pre-attack preparation. perhaps within 5-10 turns? dunno. why else than that?

excellent monatary skills...ok.
    ill wait to send it till herc\forester gets a say

well i do negotiate in pbems,but all the diplo talk starts grossing me out(the effort to keep a face up).you shoulda seen the smooth talking i put on one player he fully went through with my intentions,not realizing how much he was giving me. (tho i had no intent to backstab)

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    I'm getting curious on why the Spartans are suddenly so... talkative... They didn't tell anything about another punishment attack or so. Perhaps they managed to infiltrate someone?

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    I would maybe tell more, that they have "excellent monetary skills" not only "monetary skills". This shows more we have more respect to their skills. We would receive warmer reply.
    -----
    After rethinking it, I would also do not imply any hostilities. Think of it, as when we say "peace on planet" it is like the vendetta is about to be declared. We do not know it yet. We just take it as possibility, so maybe just state "good relations" instead of "peace"

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Has my blessings, now let's see if the other hackers approve as well.

And if you prefer to 'negotiate' with the largest gun around, then I wonder how rare it is you do negotiate in a PBEM.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    --------------------------------------------------------

Morganites

We would be curious to know of you are interested in using your monatary skills to help secure peace on Planet. As you may know, a dispute over a loan has arisen between the Spartan Federation and the DataAngels. A mediation by the Morganites would hopefully provide a mutually agreeable loan payment and prevent unfortunate hostilities which could result in the tragic deaths of innocent civilians.

Cataphract887
    DA-Morganite Ambassador

---------------------------------------------------------

im not very used to this.i prefer stating my terms and talking from the behind of a very large gun....this ok?

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    k,ill write something up in the next 1\2 hour

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Did we ask the Morgans in a private PM to mediate between us and the Spartans for this loan repayment? They haven't posted anything there. We better do so I think.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Last Spartan message I remember is a proposal for tech trade and support for Global Trade Pact. AFAIK we responded already to that?

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Or maybe it is not enough time. We also do not answer recent messages from Spartans, though we should.
    They probably do not need/want to trade anyway.

We should reply to Spartans.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    im guessing DA\Morgan relations are as icecold as it gets...

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Any word?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X