No announcement yet.

Angels MY 2112 - 2120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's working the other way around, interesting. Never tried (except by accident) to fully rush the last minerals. Any specific units that there is a 2:1 ration for the last 5 minerals?
    For facilities it doesn't matter off course, the rush price is always on a 2:1 ratio.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Facilities are also more expensive early on, IIRC. And IIRC, there's a premium for one without any mins.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Sure, the first 10 minerals. I know. But what do you mean by a 'premium'?
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

IIRC, there's a quite large difference in rushing cost between 0 mins and 1 min. I'm not sure, it may just be the first 10 mins, but it always seems much more expensive when you've got no mins. Like double the cost or something?
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Yes, that's correct. Hurrying before the first 10 minerals are in the pocket is rather insane...
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

maybe we should continue this in a special thread, like:
              Strategy - production, rushing, etc.
              Mart
              Map creation contest
              WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Woot! Popped an AA from one of the pods near the Hive It'll take a while to get to Kodycryptor, but does have a clear route (might need to pop one of the pods in it's radius though.) KC is building formers, then a scout - using the 'lith those come out in 8, with 3 turns to spare before growth. also rushed 6ec worth of EM's former, making it complete in 2121.
                Attached Files
                But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

One more turn Geo and all this will be yours!
                  Attached Files
                  But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Comment

Umm... strongly against using the AA to pop any pods... I've had times where my AA suddenly just vanishes... how likely are AAs? I think an AA pod popper vanishing only happens when it would have discovered another AA.
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I think Maki meant popping the northen pod within Kodycryptor radius with a scout or something.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Ah. Good.
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by Makahlua
                          One more turn Geo and all this will be yours!

Good, 'till coming weekend I don't have to do long shifts.

O yes, what's the best format to post the screenshots? I've used .JPG in another thread, but it became a bit 'grayed' in that format.

I'm starting to wonder if that Hive Synth is 'locked' in position by Buster... It hasn't moved in 2 turns now.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

It 's not obligatory to post screenshots, I could never do it.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I open SMAX, open Paint Shop Pro, then hit the print screen button, alt+tab to PSP and paste, do whatever editing (pic has to stay less than 800x800 for poly to take it as an attachment) and then exit PSP, than SMAX. Everything seems to come out just fine that mway

Comment

So you use .bmp files then to attach here?
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X