Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking of postcount....how the hell did you get ahead of me MWIA?

EDIT: and GT's over 4k now

Comment

• Its pink and comes in a tin What could it be ?

Salmon!

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by TKG
        speaking of postcount....how the hell did you get ahead of me MWIA?

EDIT: and GT's over 4k now
        How's GT up so much, I've posted quite a bit recently, and he's going up much much faster That's 1000 in less than 2 months IIRC
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• GT's is high because he's taking part in a few NES's (and doing nicely too) and role-playing is not spam.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• What are NES's
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• And a pint of Black Stuff, barman. Say are you naked behind there.

Comment

• Gentlemen and schoolgirls, please take your pints and follow me. Without looking at my bottom please!!
                Due to ever increasing beer flow, we have added yet another elevation to the Recreation Commons complex. We're now gonna open it officially.
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Take the elevator to the fifth floor and see a new world opening before your eyes.
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• *slips a post in before the thread gets locked*

Better get your clothes before we all get shoved upstairs, Maniac.

Comment

• Cool, look at all the stuff people left behind in the rush.

*WoA fills his pockets*

-Jam

Comment

• By order of the Centralian Security Police, this floor is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                        X